Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Beginner composite Helmet?

Article about: Is there any composite helmets that you would recommend to me, a beginner? RobloxHelmets

Default Beginner composite Helmet?

Is there any composite helmets that you would recommend to me, a beginner?
    RobloxHelmets

British Mk 6. I got a nice one with camo cover for £7.99 a few weeks ago.

How about a common garden variety Aussie PASTG?

Well, as our man is in the USA I'd first suggest scrolling through endless Ebay US listings. I'd also suggest avoiding anything that claims to be Russian, as a lot of them are not the real thing, as in not original military issue. They're also expensive so that's another good reason to look away! US helmets may be the best and comparatively cheapest place to start, obviously. There's a lot of variety now.

Personally I am more interested in European models, but that would entail a lot of shipping charges, even for the cheapest Mk6. (I've stopped buying helmets from North America as factoring in the shipping makes them too expensive now).

Also have browse through here - Composite Helmets, Ballistic helmets, Military helmets International Guide - which will give you some idea of the range of helmets worlwide.

Quote by Greg Pickersgill View Post
    Well, as our man is in the USA I'd first suggest scrolling through endless Ebay US listings. I'd also suggest avoiding anything that claims to be Russian, as a lot of them are not the real thing, as in not original military issue. They're also expensive so that's another good reason to look away! US helmets may be the best and comparatively cheapest place to start, obviously. There's a lot of variety now.

Personally I am more interested in European models, but that would entail a lot of shipping charges, even for the cheapest Mk6. (I've stopped buying helmets from North America as factoring in the shipping makes them too expensive now).

Also have browse through here - Composite Helmets, Ballistic helmets, Military helmets International Guide - which will give you some idea of the range of helmets worlwide.
    Good link that, thanks for sharing.