Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

british crewman helmet

Article about: here's some updated pics of my cvc helmet ,i believe this is an off the shelf version of one of the NP Aerospace ac helmets but not sure of the exact designation ,profile wise it is not diss

Default british crewman helmet

here's some updated pics of my cvc helmet ,i believe this is an off the shelf version of one of the NP Aerospace ac helmets but not sure of the exact designation ,profile wise it is not dissimilar to the mk7 or ac 900 inside the rear foam padding has this b2 stichingbritish crewman helmetbritish crewman helmetbritish crewman helmetbritish crewman helmetbritish crewman helmetbritish crewman helmetbritish crewman helmetbritish crewman helmetbritish crewman helmetbritish crewman helmetbritish crewman helmet

?

Hi James, very nice Helmet, I like the "drop down" goggles, which reminds me of the fighter pilots style helmets. I am not sure what it is either.I like the paint finish on the shell.

Is that a home made MTP cover?, look's good Mate,very effective!

?

Very nice, I saw one in a disposal store here for 100 bucks....might make a nice comparison to my own

thanks opex and tony the eye protection you see is not integral to the helmet but as in the mtp cover purely for display purposes

?

That is a nice one James. I really like that it has the Comm gear attached!

Semper Fi
    Phil

many thanks phil ,yes your right most of the time these become available to purchase there missing all the comms and dont look worth buying and look very odd without ,thanks for looking mate ,james