Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

british gs mk6

Article about: Hi James. I could be wrong here and I have not read all posts so forgive me if this has already been said but I thought scrim and sniper tape was a recent thing done in iraq and afghan not d

very interesting nca so the early pasgt's were glass fibre ,i never knew that ,are these the very sought after ones that had the cammo painted direct to the shell ,if only i could find one of those ,cheers james

How would one of these early lids be identified apart from the obvious camo paint scheme?just in case I spot one James.........Jake.

hi jake ,well your in luck ,if you go to my first post then look down at the third post by greg he has a link to his website ,click on united states and if you scroll down all the prototype pasgt's are ther in all there glory ,hope this helps pal

an update to the mk6 ,ive finally got round to fitting the chinstrap kindly donated by kradspam ,many thanks andy ,it fitted a treatbritish gs mk6british gs mk6

Thats damn British of Andylooks good James.............

i agree old bean ,pip pip

Looks great mate, glad to be able to help out

it was very kind of you andy and much appreciated

?

Look's great complete with chinstrap James, and being a used item it matches the overall look .

?

James you need to tape up the loose ends of the chinstrap!!! 1 of my pet hates is loose ends blowing in the wind. Makes the soldier look like a crow "new bloke"...I attached a photo of a MK6 in desert style hope you don't mind? Cheers Terry. british gs mk6 Note the loose ends tucked away...

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast