Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Bundesheer KAZ03 Kampfhelm

Article about: Hi all Here's my Austrian Kampfhelm with current issue helmet cover (nice squaddies name tape to rear) and some "bolle" goggles for effect!!! now I wonder if you knowledgeable lot

i know the type you refer too mate here is my example splinter cammo bugarian m 51

?

Hi Austro, really like the Spectra cover added and you are quite right,and amazingly it is the only camo worn by Austrian troops ....and it's French!

The snow camo looks quite effective too, the way the weather seems to be going,you might be able to use real snow as a backdrop to the camo effect....

Yes looks that way!! is it wrong to say.....I'm looking forward to that!! I will also have to rake out the schneetarn too!!!

Hi all...well isn't that typical!!??...we just had some snow last week.... to play in... "chough"... make up some displays..... and it goes n melts!!!... just before my new Austrian Schneetarn set arrives!!!
    ho hum... well at least the helmet cover is fitted snugly on the Kampfhelm ... and the over suit hanging up....ready!!!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Bundesheer KAZ03 Kampfhelm   Bundesheer KAZ03 Kampfhelm  

Bundesheer KAZ03 Kampfhelm   Bundesheer KAZ03 Kampfhelm  

Bundesheer KAZ03 Kampfhelm  

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2