Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

CGF Gallet Spectra composite

Article about: Picked up this rather worn out m96 at this years War and Peace ,been after an example of gallet composite for a long time and felt sorry for this one ,showing a section of rim damage and als

Default CGF Gallet Spectra composite

Picked up this rather worn out m92 at this years War and Peace ,been after an example of gallet composite for a long time and felt sorry for this one ,showing a section of rim damage and also the chinstrap short section is missing but hope to find a replacement id also like to find the correct Danish cover to hide that edge damage too cool one day ,i notice the on the inside edge there is a short section of velcro ,but cant think of its use unless for perhaps the wearer's name tag maybe ? who knows ,the important thing is i like it if thing's don't work out and i cant find the missing parts i have the option to go francaise armee or bundesheer ,we will see CGF Gallet Spectra compositeCGF Gallet Spectra compositeCGF Gallet Spectra compositeCGF Gallet Spectra compositeCGF Gallet Spectra compositeCGF Gallet Spectra compositeCGF Gallet Spectra compositeCGF Gallet Spectra compositeCGF Gallet Spectra compositeCGF Gallet Spectra compositeCGF Gallet Spectra compositeCGF Gallet Spectra compositeCGF Gallet Spectra compositeCGF Gallet Spectra compositeCGF Gallet Spectra compositeCGF Gallet Spectra compositeCGF Gallet Spectra composite
    Last edited by James C; 07-22-2016 at 09:26 PM.

Hey James..... glad to see both the covers fit nicely!!!!! I went back and checked the "PILE" and it looks like you got the very last Austrian M92 cover!!!! how lucky was that!!!!!

Much appreciated for that second look on the cover's austro we really did rummage through that pile didn't we Really great to meet up with you and thanks for making mine and my daughter's day giving us a spin in the mungaCGF Gallet Spectra compositeCGF Gallet Spectra composite