Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

chineseT69/79 tanker helmet

Article about: by James C ive seen the soviet version used for allsorts of activitiesAttachment 687996 Blimey, I have seen it all now!!!! Good use of military kit for the equestrian market

?

Quote by James C View Post
    ive seen the soviet version used for allsorts of activitiesAttachment 687996

Blimey, I have seen it all now!!!!
    Good use of military kit for the equestrian market

?

Fantastic display of Communist Tankie helmets James, as always I admire your dedication

many thanks opex ive placed all the iraqi items i have together in one display chineseT69/79 tanker helmet
    Regards James

?

Congratulations on finding one James.
    It looks great, and fits in well with your Tank helmets display.
    Pity the "Like" button is on the fritz, or I would have hit it at least a few times here.

Brad.

many thanks brad ,its always nice to hear your thoughts ,so are these hard to come by in the southern hemisphere as they are up here north,ive waited years to find one ,thanks again james
    Regards James

?

many thanks opex ive placed all the iraqi items i have together in one display chineseT69/79 tanker helmet

A very fine collection of Iraqi items James, and one of my favourite wars for collecting items, as always your dedication is admirable kind regards,Opex

many thanks opex for the kind comments ,this display box is long overdue for refurbishment now and looks more scabby than the helmets it holds but its on the to do list ,glad you like whats on display cheers matey
    Regards James

?

many thanks opex for the kind comments ,this display box is long overdue for refurbishment now and looks more scabby than the helmets it holds but its on the to do list ,glad you like whats on display cheers matey

You're more than welcome James, very impressed as ever

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2