Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Cobra / Battleskin / Revision market price

Article about: So, they've started to appear on the market. 'Last I read was that 9,000 had been ordered/supplied to the BA and I saw my first one for sale on eBay a week or so ago. The complete set (helme

?

Ok Ade now that I am done laughing a little update of my own I seen one listed for sale with the mandible a few days back from a collector friend in Taiwan for $450 US shipped world wide so once one eliminates the cost of the shipping I imagine it would have been closer to $400 I do not follow the market price on these but I suspect this is the high end of the scale..

Regards Mark
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Cobra / Battleskin / Revision market price  

Glad I made you smile...I'm thinking of setting up a new business.....market price tracking for non-TR helmets....what do you think?...I could call it "Helmetrak"......it'd be a bit like the Stock tracker apps that are out there....... or perhaps not!

...another review......Average Market Price for Virtus Helmets continues its decline....

£322 (Aug '17)
    £301.93 (Nov '17)
    £317.27 (Dec '17) ...the famous so-called and ill-fated "Christmas Recovery" of 2017....the "Battle of the Bulge" for us Compo students
    £242.11 (Feb'18)
    £233 (Apr '18)
    £199 (Aug '18)
    £154.92 (Jan '19)....with average price for a 7 being £37.28

...just saying.......

?

So is that good or bad overall?
    Bad i guess for resale
    Good for buying?

shouldn't think anyones buying to sell-on yet...unless they're VERY cheap......I think it'll be interesting to watch price variations throughout the life of the Virtus. The 7 looks like it'll hover around £30-£35...It's interesting when one considers the US equivalent - the "MICH" has hovered around £120-£140 for AGES...and yets there's gotta be a lot more of them (and that's without the £2 million postage from the states! :-)

When these get below £50 I will grab one, then be sorry as they fall below £30.....
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

...but they're still not on stalls at Fairs.......lets see if thats the case at the forthcoming 3 fairs....I'll let you know......actually it'll probably be easier if I pop in on the way home....no one else reads this stuff! :-)

Thetford (UK) Fair today....two Mk7s for £30 (the pair!).....possibly the cheapest helmets there.....

...latest review of Market Price (online sales) for Virtus......remembering it was £154.92 in January this year......is £155.66!!!....have we bottomed out? has the market collapse stopped? does anyone care?

there was a BIN Virtus at £130 on ebay last week.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast