Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

An emotional day! Australian CVC helmet

Article about: Being a transport driver in the army, I was well versed in the tactical use of trucks, camouflage, convoy disciplines and actions on.....also I was well versed in minor infantry tactics up t

?

Good job finding one, it looks great and will display well kitted out with you goggles, and wrap.

Brad.

?

That's the problem....dug through my trunks, found the wrap and my she agh, but no goggles yet...I know they are somewhere in this house!

?

Quote by AMTG View Post
    That's the problem....dug through my trunks, found the wrap and my she agh, but no goggles yet...I know they are somewhere in this house!
    Good luck!
    I know all too well the frustration of not being able to find something you know is there somewhere.

Brad.

?

Dressed up in my issue goggles, PX recon wrap and goggle cover and issue shemagh
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture An emotional day! Australian CVC helmet   An emotional day! Australian CVC helmet  

An emotional day! Australian CVC helmet  

Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

AIF
    ?

Awesome lid mate!! It looks so much better with all the accessories If I get time I will take some pics of mine and add it to the thread tomorrow

Cheers Luke.

?

Very nice display helmet and accessories, bit of a daft question as I can see in your reference picture there is no cover fitted, but were these helmets ever topped off with a camo cover?
    Thanks for showing

?

I think the Cammo covers, in Australia at least were home made, let's rip into an old jacket type affairs

?

Still have to spray my pigs head symbol onto it....the pigs head refers to the pig that 7 RAR had as a mascot, whilst the 5 th battalion had a Bengal tiger.....when the units were linked it retained both mascots

?

Quote by AMTG View Post
    I think the Cammo covers, in Australia at least were home made, let's rip into an old jacket type affairs
    Hi, thanks for the reply on this query, that is good to know,kind regards.

Opex

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast