Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

French Felin helmet

Article about: 'Anyone seen these for sale yet? I saw one on eBay a year or so ago but thought they'd be more common now than they are.......

Default French Felin helmet

'Anyone seen these for sale yet?

I saw one on eBay a year or so ago but thought they'd be more common now than they are.......

One sold in September '17 for $400.......from Russia...

Mr Pickersgill to the rescue as usual.....Greg tells me that this helmet will not be rolled out any further and that the final 5,000 from an order of c23,000 has been canned.....so a Compo rarity just got rarer........or perhaps they'll knock 'em out for ten bob....errr.....five Francs.....whatever instead......

Thank you GP.

What do they look like Ade ,any pictures to hand

Mate, I wish I was clever enough to attach a link....but Google images produces quite a few good pics...... (sorry)

Thanks Ade ,i have done just that

It's a nice bit of kit, especially with all the bolt-ons.....but I doubt they'll crop up at UK Fairs with all the bits...IF they crop up at all! :-)

'Perhaps next year's War and Peace........

French Felin helmet

...but that's history now 'cos there's yet another Felin coming...the F3 apparently....so, I'm no marketing expert...but the "Felin" doesn't sell internationally ('cos everyone's got the MICH-style)...so lets have another go.....or letez vouz avez an autre go (that's close enough....I watch a lot of Allo Allo)......it's kinda like the Felin...but with different bits on....Greg's gonna love it! :-)

?

Quote by Composite View Post
    French Felin helmet

...but that's history now 'cos there's yet another Felin coming...the F3 apparently....so, I'm no marketing expert...but the "Felin" doesn't sell internationally ('cos everyone's got the MICH-style)...so lets have another go.....or letez vouz avez an autre go (that's close enough....I watch a lot of Allo Allo)......it's kinda like the Felin...but with different bits on....Greg's gonna love it! :-)

The new helmet. I am currious if the helmet will have a better ball8stic protection, or less weight compared to the current Felin helmet.

casque felin f3 - Google Search

So am I.

On the basis that the Felin 2 isn't exactly common we may have to wait a while 'till F3s turn up to enable us a closer look.....unless you know different.....

?

Quote by Composite View Post
    So am I.

On the basis that the Felin 2 isn't exactly common we may have to wait a while 'till F3s turn up to enable us a closer look.....unless you know different.....
    I can only guess.
    My guess would be the helmet wont be Aramid, but Polyethylene.
    Something similar to the Cobra and Viper p4 helmets of Revision.

On the 20th second the F3 helmet can be seen:
    YouTube

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast