Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

French M-65 CHar Radio

Article about: Hi Fellow Collectors here's a French M-65, which I suppose technically this is an early Composite helmet, as it's made of Plastic!!! This one normally sit's inside an Mle 51 Otan Helmet, whi

?

Default French M-65 CHar Radio

Hi Fellow Collectors here's a French M-65, which I suppose technically this is an early Composite helmet, as it's made of Plastic!!!

This one normally sit's inside an Mle 51 Otan Helmet, which is steel of course!!

Regards,Opex.

French M-65 CHar Radio
    French M-65 CHar Radio
    French M-65 CHar Radio
    French M-65 CHar Radio

The best Militaria forum in France is here : http://deutsch-militaria.forumactif.us/

?

Quote by lebus12 View Post
    Many thanks for looking Lebus, I am a member of this forum and have seen this page before, but many thanks for creating a link.
    I purchased a Mle-51 OTAN and this sub helmet was inside the shell, but I am aware that the M-65 was generally worn on it's own

Merci Beaucoup.

very nice and unusual helmet opex ,from the front its reminiscent of the ww2 british para helmet ,it must be the thick rim ,now how easy is it to find the correct headset/phones to complete ,,thanks for showing mate

?

Quote by James C View Post
    very nice and unusual helmet opex ,from the front its reminiscent of the ww2 british para helmet ,it must be the thick rim ,now how easy is it to find the correct headset/phones to complete ,,thanks for showing mate

Thanks James, yes it does have a slight British Para look to from the front, and how easy will it be to source the comm's equipment, well probably more chance of Hell freezing over, thanks for looking and for the compliment