Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

M1 PASGT Unicor

Article about: OK...surprise..I'm actually posting something in the composite section. Local show today. With absolutely nothing good to buy from the WW2 era. But found this hidden away in a box of junk. N

Quote by MAP View Post
    I know....What a joke. Banning A 20 year old helmet that has been declared obsolete by the military....
    The US government should've banned the Iraqi army after they left all that US gear to fall into the hands of ISIS

MAP
    ?

Interesting. I found a John Moya who served in the USMC from 77 to 97 retiring as a SSGT and served in the 1 Division 3D Assault Amphibian Battalion....maybe...
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Michael here to compare if you don't mind is my UNICOR Fritz with desert and woodland covers M1 PASGT UnicorM1 PASGT UnicorM1 PASGT UnicorM1 PASGT UnicorM1 PASGT Unicor

MAP
    ?

Always welcome to James. Thanks.

Looks mint! 89 contract?

I love the chocolate chip camo. Would get one for mine...but won't given the matching graffiti on the liner and camo cover. Got to preserve the integrity. Guess that means I need to look for another LoL. But in the meantime I can look for some goggles and a band.

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Thanks Michael ,i thought you wouldn't mind and i totally agree with your thoughts on keeping as intended

MAP
    ?

Funny. I did a similar photo comparison...but with an M42 camo instead of an M16

M1 PASGT Unicor

love the display Michael and crazy to think only 30 odd years apart if first examples of the pasgt were manufactured in 1978

MAP
    ?

Thanks James. It's all just temporary as I have to rethink and rearrange all my helmets.. I'm out of room. Or ...forbid....consider selling something

I'm really taken by your superb M42 example ,the camo scheme is a sight to behold

MAP
    ?

Quote by James C View Post
    I'm really taken by your superb M42 example ,the camo scheme is a sight to behold
    Thanks! She sure is a looker. I was very very fortunate to get this beauty. It's posted over here. Lots and lots of photos. Although they do not really bring out the complexity of the pattern. Her look changes depending g on the light.

M42 Luft Textured camo

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3