MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Modified PASGT

Article about: Hi guys Things have been a bit slow for me in the collecting area lately but this modded PASGT came up on eBay the other day so i went for it. its chin strap has been upgraded & has an e

Default Re: Modified PASGT

Looks great

I have a pair of ESS Tactical XT goggles that I use in airsoft, but they didnt come with a speedsleeve. The strap cant be detached from the goggles so I have nothing to cover the goggles except the carrying bag.

Strayed a bit off topic there, sorry

nick that is music to my ears keep them comming pal ,james

?

Quote by Poromies View Post
    Looks great

I have a pair of ESS Tactical XT goggles that I use in airsoft, but they didnt come with a speedsleeve. The strap cant be detached from the goggles so I have nothing to cover the goggles except the carrying bag.

cheers mate i do like the ESS goggles they always make a good finishing touch to displays

- - Updated - -

Quote by col james View Post
    nick that is music to my ears keep them comming pal ,james
    i will do mate ive got something special in mind for my next one just hope all the bits turn up when they do i'll post it up

Quote by NickD View Post
    cheers mate ive got another PASGT on the way
    Lets see some photos when it arrives.
    Cheers.
    Nuno

Modified PASGTModified PASGTYou can add a tension strap NOD (Night Observation Device) base-plate or just a NOD base-plate with the attachment screw, plus we also had our Brigade/Divisional patches sewn on to the side....and a nice big I.R. (Infrared) square taped on top for friendly ID by air assets.
    Note Divisional patch (Subdued Green (BDU) and Tan (DCU) with "giant" IR patch on top in pic 3.Modified PASGT and note the use of tension strap NOD base-plate in pic 4.Modified PASGT

?

not sure if you're trying to sell me something or make a suggestion as to what else i could do ?

i did consider adding a NVG mount but decided not to in the end as most of my Kevlar lids already have them.

?

Quote by Poromies View Post
    Looks great

Poromies: I accidently bought a ESS sleeve by itself (I misread the auction). Not doing me any good; you can have it if you can figure out how to put it on. Surely the strap can come loose somehow. Let me know.
    Mike

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2