Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

MSA Marsoc USMC Helmet.

Article about: Hey guys! I am thinking of going for this helmet on ebay but I am not as clued up on these MSA lids and their components. Can anyone confirm that it is genuine US issue and also are the rail

?

Default MSA Marsoc USMC Helmet.

Hey guys! I am thinking of going for this helmet on ebay but I am not as clued up on these MSA lids and their components. Can anyone confirm that it is genuine US issue and also are the rails genuine and or correct? I have never seen rails on a ACH/MICH with a cover on before. Although I am certain the cover is genuine. Many thanks in advance! Cheers, Sean.

MSA Marsoc USMC Helmet.MSA Marsoc USMC Helmet.MSA Marsoc USMC Helmet.MSA Marsoc USMC Helmet.MSA Marsoc USMC Helmet.MSA Marsoc USMC Helmet.
    Attached Images Attached Images MSA Marsoc USMC Helmet.  MSA Marsoc USMC Helmet.  MSA Marsoc USMC Helmet.  MSA Marsoc USMC Helmet. 

?

Hey all! Found these pictures (below) so I guess this configuration helmet is used. Does anyone know what the cord is for that runs from the rails to the nvg mount? I see this quite often but have no idea of its purpose. I really like this lid, If I can get the guy to go down on price a bit, I think I am going to go for it instead of my type II LWH. Cheers, Sean.

MSA Marsoc USMC Helmet.MSA Marsoc USMC Helmet.

?

I cant talk about its authenticity as I've never seen one in hand but it looks really good. I just came across it on eBay, I never realised they went for that sort of money. Hope the seller comes down for you and you get to give it a good home.

Alex

?

Quote by Alex W View Post
    I cant talk about its authenticity as I've never seen one in hand but it looks really good. I just came across it on eBay, I never realised they went for that sort of money. Hope the seller comes down for you and you get to give it a good home.

Alex
    Cheers Alex! I am pretty sure now it is all genuine and the buyer assures me it is. It is a cracking looking helmet. I am actually quite excited about trying to land this one now. I have been looking for a USMC helmet that was something different and this is spot on. I am Just about to ask the seller for more pics to be 100% sure on it then will try and get him to do it including p&p to me in the UK for around £200 - Eur 250. Cheers, Sean.

?

A very nice looking example of this model Sean ( great reference picture too), price as already mentioned is steep but then as we know these contemporary composites seem to attract high prices, I hope you can negotiate a fair price/deal.

?

Why do you think its MARSOC?....