Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

My bros kevlar helmet

Article about: this is the helmet my brother gave to me before he went to afganistain . he said the he has newer helmet now. but i thought this would make a good item for my collection. he said there were

Default My bros kevlar helmet

this is the helmet my brother gave to me before he went to afganistain . he said the he has newer helmet now. but i thought this would make a good item for my collection. he said there were giveing the taliban a run for there money over there. they where at the same base with some US guys. but said a insident took place over there when the boys were on parade in the base. a ANA soldier started to open fire on them my brother was shot threw the leg and some were wounded and some brave men were killed. but my brother said he was throwen to the ground did not fell that he was hit at the time. he said he looked up on the mound were this ANA guys was unloading on them and with out thinking coked his gun and with the help of his side kick droped the ANA man in his place. i would like to finish this by saying im am so proud of all the men and women who are serving or haved served. its becouse of you guys we live in all the great places we do. thank you. my brother is back on 100% duty now to. but he and we still will remember those that did not come back. also his good mate that fell that day... . thanks for all that will have a look.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My bros kevlar helmet   My bros kevlar helmet  

Last edited by geelong; 03-24-2013 at 10:34 AM.

Default Re: My bros kevlar helmet

Nice piece to add to any collection. It belonged to your brother, don't ever let it go. Thank him for his service. John

Quote by johnhmcgary View Post
    Nice piece to add to any collection. It belonged to your brother, don't ever let it go. Thank him for his service. John
    yea im happy with it. i will never let it go. will do. thanks for the reply johnhmcgary.

Nice helmet. This will hopefully stay in your family for many generations to come.

Quote by ObKrieger View Post
    Nice helmet. This will hopefully stay in your family for many generations to come.
    thanks .yea i thought the same thing when i got it.

?

I wish I had my lid still fromIraq! Though I do have my Kevlar from East Timor

Quote by AMTG View Post
    I wish I had my lid still fromIraq! Though I do have my Kevlar from East Timor
    ok he had this in shed the before he went away dont no why he dident have to hand it in. did you have to hand ya lids over amtg. cheers mark

Nice Helmet geelong and because of your story....Priceless!

Pass on my thanks to your Bro.

Errol

I like the camo pattern, nice helmet

Quote by battle gear View Post
    I like the camo pattern, nice helmet
    thanks will do wootars. battle gear, the camo pattern from what i know it as is aus cam. or australian camouflage. but since the desert campains there a few more different camos used by the ADF now

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast