Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

My contribution to the new sub forum

Article about: by Walkwolf Nice helmet Phil. Recent or modern helmets are something I never got into - but I keep thinking 'one day'.........! I have to admit they are not my thing either or does it fit in

?

Default My contribution to the new sub forum

Here is my PASGT. I got a couple more pic's. I'm waiting on the other's to be sent to me by my daughters phone. But I'll start with these.My contribution to the new sub forumMy contribution to the new sub forum

Semper Fi
    Phil

Thanks Phil.

I don't know much about these, but I recall when they were introduced. At the time I collected US kit.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

very nice phil ,thanks for showing the woodland pattern is always nice to view

?

One more from the front
    My contribution to the new sub forum

Semper Fi
    Phil

very nice phil ,i didnt notice the major insignia from the first couple of photos

Good looking lid Phil and nice to see it with a traditional camo and not digital boll*cks!...

?

Ah Phil the Pasgt, that is what started my love affair with all things composite, great example all the better with a ranked cover, what is the NSN inside the shell

?

Hello Opex,
    Sorry I didn't reply earlier. I just saw that you had asked for the NSN.
    It is 8470-01-092-7527

Semper Fi
    Phil

Nice helmet Phil. Recent or modern helmets are something
    I never got into - but I keep thinking 'one day'.........!
    Regards,

Steve.

?

Phil I have to get one of these helmets. I was in a junk shop last year and saw this crumpled up on the floor. After opening it up and seeing what it was I felt it deserved better so I bought it. I asked the dealer if he had the helmet and he told me he didn't . Hope you don't mind me posting . Gary
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My contribution to the new sub forum   My contribution to the new sub forum  

My contribution to the new sub forum   My contribution to the new sub forum  

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast