Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

My only Kpot

Article about: by NickD cheers mate this actually only cost me £59 including all the extras i bought for it That's a good deal.

?

Cool My only Kpot

well i thought its about time i showed my only modern lid now all the parts i was waiting for finally turned up

its an unissued 2007 manufactured Gentex ACH size medium still with its owners booklet with a few little accessories added by me for display im thinking of adding some goggles at some point & also Ive thought about adding unit patches as well
    Attached Images Attached Images My only Kpot  My only Kpot  My only Kpot  My only Kpot  My only Kpot 

Default Re: My only Kpot

Nice sample Nick! Although I mainly look for the old steel pots, I've a few of the Kpot's and ACH's in my collection.

Looks comfy and high Tech.

Eric
    [h=3]e plu·ri·bus u·num[/h]

NCA
    ?

Nice lid Nick.The only problem with these is all the accessories to collect!!
    Are you going back far enough to get an M1917 lid?
    Btw, where did you get the nvg mount?Im after one for mine...

Ach Mich, ye cannae wear that on yer heed!!*sorry*

?

Quote by HoovieDude View Post
    Nice sample Nick! Although I mainly look for the old steel pots, I've a few of the Kpot's and ACH's in my collection.
    cheers mate

its the only one i have among my collection of steel so its looking a bit lonely.

?

Quote by ez1969 View Post
    Looks comfy and high Tech.

Eric
    it dose but not on my big head i need a large

?

Quote by NCA View Post
    Nice lid Nick.The only problem with these is all the accessories to collect!!
    Are you going back far enough to get an M1917 lid?
    Btw, where did you get the nvg mount?Im after one for mine...

Ach Mich, ye cannae wear that on yer heed!!*sorry*
    i haven't gone that far back yet but it has crossed my mind so ya never know

i won the NVG mount off ebay from a US seller eBay My World - centexauction

?

Well I have four m1s, now plus a British Mk1 brodie which was issued to the American Expeditonary force. Plus a 1983 PASGT with a pre digital cover. Although I have agonised about getting a chocolate chip cover to represent 'Desert Storm'. The temptation is to collect the entire history of the American helmet. From the British Brodie, through the M1917 to the ACH,MICH and the LWH of the Marine Corps.

Got the collectors bug!

I don't have any of those and probably never will. I need to save money for the old steel pots. That one looks really cool though.

?

cheers mate

this actually only cost me £59 including all the extras i bought for it

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast