Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

My only Kpot

Article about: by NickD cheers mate this actually only cost me £59 including all the extras i bought for it That's a good deal.

Default Re: My only Kpot

Quote by NickD View Post
    cheers mate

this actually only cost me £59 including all the extras i bought for it
    That's a good deal.

Hi nick,
    Nice helmet as you said a bit lonely among you lids,lol but looks good you might start a trend now.
    dave.

?

ya never know mate but it would mean spending more money

Nice K-pot Nick . I just traded one of my Ike jackets for one on craigslist, she wanted 25$ but I didn't have any cash so the trade was the next thing. It's one of the PASGT( I think that's the right term) type helmets. Such an appeal with this type of helmet. Take care

?

cheers mate

you should show yours

Here's mine. Looks to have been never issued, the linerband is something I added from a spare liner to make this complete while I look for one that made for this helmet locally. The cat eyes were added by me also. Gonna get a desert camo for it as the woodland is not my favorite. Take care

Thank you nick for letting me post mine here
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My only Kpot   My only Kpot  

My only Kpot   My only Kpot  

My only Kpot  

very nice looking helmets and great for displaying ,very comfy looking liner design more like a crash helmet

?

Quote by theotherhomer View Post
    Here's mine. Looks to have been never issued, the linerband is something I added from a spare liner to make this complete while I look for one that made for this helmet locally. The cat eyes were added by me also. Gonna get a desert camo for it as the woodland is not my favorite. Take care

Thank you nick for letting me post mine here
    very nice mate

Quote by NickD View Post
    well i thought its about time i showed my only modern lid now all the parts i was waiting for finally turned up

its an unissued 2007 manufactured Gentex ACH size medium still with its owners booklet with a few little accessories added by me for display im thinking of adding some goggles at some point & also Ive thought about adding unit patches as well
    May I ask? Is this one damned heavy like my '85 PASGT? or the newer lighter weight model?

?

well mate without having a set of scales to hand i would its slightly lighter then the PASGT but not by much.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast