Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

My pimped out ACH lid

Article about: Hi Guys, I should add that the MoD police do view the forum and tour shows looking for current issue items which have not be officially released. Cheers, Ade.

?

Default Re: My pimped out ACH lid

Quote by talltom View Post
    where'd you get a mk7 from?? you mean mk6?

the MK7 British Kevlar helmet is the newer version of the MK6
    Attached Images Attached Images My pimped out ACH lid 

erm, yes, maybe I do mean a mk6.......it depends really.......

Quote by NickD View Post
    the MK7 British Kevlar helmet is the newer version of the MK6
    yeah i know that nick ive been issued with both mk6 and 7 the point immaking is no civi should have a mk7 yet they haven't been released.....

?

Quote by talltom View Post
    yeah i know that nick ive been issued with both mk6 and 7 the point immaking is no civi should have a mk7 yet they haven't been released.....
    better tell eBay that then as you can buy them there that's where i got that pic.

Thanks for posting the pic, I do indeed mean Mk6 after a quick google , however, I would like a mk7 at some point they have a nice profile.

That nice 70's pebbled wall behind the helmet in the pic looks very ''MoD building'' to me, probably some squaddie selling his kit. I would assume that these are still a controlled item then?

Quote by KradSpam View Post
    That nice 70's pebbled wall behind the helmet in the pic looks very ''MoD building'' to me, probably some squaddie selling his kit. I would assume that these are still a controlled item then?
    yep same with the new camo (mtp)

?

nope these are new unissued eBay: mk7

Quote by NickD View Post
    nope these are new unissued eBay: mk7
    BBC News - Thieves steal plane fuselage and ship's anchor from MoD same as all the new stuff is classed as stolen we actually had a few MPs come round about 2 months ago to drill us the fact of it

?

so all the new unissued MK7's that turn up on eBay are stolen & no one at the MOD has been made aware of this !!!!

Quote by NickD View Post
    so all the new unissued MK7's that turn up on eBay are stolen & no one at the MOD has been made aware of this !!!!
    ahh yeah they know all about it they just discourage it same as they go around military towns telling surplas dealers etc

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast