Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

My pimped out ACH lid

Article about: Hi Guys, I should add that the MoD police do view the forum and tour shows looking for current issue items which have not be officially released. Cheers, Ade.

Default Re: My pimped out ACH lid

Hi Guys, I should add that the MoD police do view the forum and tour shows looking for current issue items which have not be officially released.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

I'm surprised eBay doesn't pull that stuff down, they are pretty damn efficient if there is a hint of a swastika....

Just to add something else regarding the Mk7 Helmets, when they first ended up in the public domain the MoD Police were tracking down those who had bought them from ebay, taking the helmets from the buyers and putting them back on the heads of the squaddies where they belong

Nice ACH Helmet though Nick, just need to get the night vision goggles and you'll be ready to go

Thanks

Danny

They should be going after the sellers, not the buyers.

Nice ACH helmet BTW, Nick.........!
    Regards,

Steve.

Nick, very nice! I love how you have the correct accessories attached. I've thought of doing the U.S. version but with my 2nd daughter moving back home I have designer cloths adoring my military room I have no room for anything, i mean anything else at this time.

Keep up the good work. If i can't do it, it may as well be someone i know.

Interesting... I wonder if there was a German militaria collector community in Germany during the war?

?

cheers for the compliments guys it was so fun putting this together Ive now started a second one

?

Nick nice helmet looks bad ass . I just picked up a helicopter helmet. Just couldn't help myself it looked so cool. Gary

?

cheers mate

i have looked at helicopter helmets myself as they're pretty cool but i have to draw the line somewhere !

?

Nick I hear you , but I couldn't help myself .

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast