Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

South African Defence Forces M87 helmet size large

Article about: Picked up this South African Defence Forces M87 helmet today , from the label looks to have been manufactured by South African Pith Helmet Industries (S.A.P.H.I) of Rosslyn

Default South African Defence Forces M87 helmet size large

Picked up this South African Defence Forces M87 helmet today , from the label looks to have been manufactured by South African Pith Helmet Industries (S.A.P.H.I) of Rosslyn
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture South African Defence Forces M87 helmet size large   South African Defence Forces M87 helmet size large  

South African Defence Forces M87 helmet size large   South African Defence Forces M87 helmet size large  

very nice indeed kradman ,perhaps with your kind permission i could show my example here
    regards james

Hi James feel free to show yours

Maybe see SOUTH AFRICAN M87 - early and late ! (And possibly elsewhere as well...)

I often - daily almost - think it would be a good idea to organise sub-folders *by country* in this Compo section, AND the World Steel helmets forum itself. Of course not having the admin permissions to do it makes that a bit of daydream, but it would make searching the forum, as well as adding to it, a lot easier and better organised.

Sounds like a good plan Greg

Thank you kradman well not to detract from your thread uae composite cheers james

I really ought to try and find out whether something can be done about subfolders. Asking the administrator might be a good first step! The Composite section is still small enough (just five pages of thread headers) so that it could be sorted pretty quickly; the general World Steel helmets is a bit more of an uphill struggle with twenty-eight pages, but not impossible.

By the way, kradman, I wasn't complaining about you starting a new thread when an older one exists. I've almost certainly done the same thing myself. Its simply that I do find myself thinking that there's got to be a better way of finding information here. I'm never really happy with the 'Search' results.

No problem Greg ,it would make more sense as you say to have more sections