Display your banner here

srb kevlar

Article about: Annoyed from this ads?  

SRB
    ?

Default srb kevlar

srb kevlarsrb kevlarsrb kevlarsrb kevlar

I like it!..

What is this, actually? Can you please show a close-up of the label? On first look I thought it might be Mile Dragic M97, but on second look it is much more like the Croat Sestan-Busch product. Or even a slightly more unusual thing from TRZ Hadziki in Bosnia. It does seem to the the liner of the Serb but the shell of the Croat. Is it a newer model from MD? Or what?

SRB
    ?

M97 just balack in

OK, let's work this through. Here is a Serbian M97 Mile Dragic as I know it -

srb kevlar

and here as a Croatian Sestan-Busch

srb kevlar

Which of these does your helmet look like?

Can you PLEASE post a picture of the label? It looks to me like a TRZ Hadziki label but that cannot be right. Can it? The reason I am going on about this is because what you are telling me is something different to that which I understand. I want to be sure I know the facts.

interesting thread ,and greg much to your annoyance ,i know this from old ,we dont see the bare bones of the side profile ,i have a habit of doing the very same ,i would say its the last picture you show greg for a like for like profile , to me it looks like a reworked b826 is shape at least

Its definately NOT a reworked Schuberth/Induyco 826. That's certain. Equally certain as far as *I* am concerned is that it *is* a Croat BK9. Look at the front and rear pics and compare to here - Composite Helmet, Ballistic helmets, Military helmets CROATIA, CROATIAN CROAT helmet, Kevlar helmet composite helmets index .

This is the back of the Croat helmet -

srb kevlar

If you then look at composite helmets index you will see that the Serb M97 does *not* have the same layout of rivets front and rear.

This is the back of the Serb helmet -

srb kevlar

What I want to know is what that label shows - could it perhaps be the same label as shown here - composite helmets index - if so then we're in different territory altogether!

srb kevlar

superb link gregthe MILE DRAGIC - M97 has very crisp or sharp defined detailing especially over the ear sections ,its seems much more subdued like say on the pasgt ,ive a lot to learn on the expansive european composite makes and models im guessing the label you show is correct as on the thread posters helmet

SRB
    ?

that is bosnia/r.srpsaka helmet make in hadžić -that sao on this label. no croatia...