Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

US Composite Helmets.

Article about: fair play sean that was a very nice gesture so well done ,the pasgt sure does look great ,im undecided which side i prefer as i like them both

?

Hi Collectors, Following on from the usual six colour,three colour,and woodland Pasgt covers, here's a cover which is a "bit of an anomaly", a 1989 issued Chemical Protective cover for the Pasgt, I sourced this one from an American fellow collector, who informed me it had been used in the Gulf War, thought you have like to see this "Pasgt shower cap".

Regards,Opex.

US Composite Helmets.
    US Composite Helmets.
    US Composite Helmets.

Wow i never knew they existed!....

?

Quote by Gunny Hartmann View Post
    Wow i never knew they existed!....

Thanks for your comments Gunny, I'm not sure how common these are but I always think of this cover as anomaly?

I got this one as part of a US Desert Storm NBC package, I have a gasmask cover, the rubber over boots, gloves,chemical warfare bit's and bobs etc , I traded it for British DDPM uniform, quite a good deal at the time!

Thanks for looking,much appreciated.

nice find opex on the nbc helmet cover ,not something you see very often ,ive often wondered why not just remove the cammo cover instead but would a bare composite shell absorb chemicals etc ,id like to show my pasgt in desert storm set up the helmet is dated 87/88 and the ground troops cover dated 91US Composite Helmets.US Composite Helmets.US Composite Helmets.

?

Hi James thanks , I forgot I had this cover to be honest.

Very impressed with your Desert Storm era Pasgt, I especially like the 6 colour back drop great way to display the helmet

thanks opex , i did think maybe the 6 colour choc chip might blot out the lid but it turned out ok ,thanks for the compliment ,those cats eyes are kind of freaky ,after i turned off the lights to go to bed last night ,thats all i could see shining back at me ,cheers james

?

Quote by James C View Post
    thanks opex , i did think maybe the 6 colour choc chip might blot out the lid but it turned out ok ,thanks for the compliment ,those cats eyes are kind of freaky ,after i turned off the lights to go to bed last night ,thats all i could see shining back at me ,cheers james

Your welcome James, I really like the backdrop it's very effective indeed, and I had not really took much notice of the cat's eyes, they are unusual have they been drawn this way, I like the feature a lot, and the message on the helmet band pretty much sum's up life too

thanks opex ,yes i bought the band as it is ,i quite liked it ,especially with the scribblings ,your right though ,it does happen ,thanks james

?

Hey Guys! My apology's in advance was not sure were to ask this but thought I couldn't go far wrong here.. In case anyone can help me out I need a medium possibly large newer model PASGT A.S.A.P in as good a condition as possible and I am having a hard time sourcing one. Now I can pay if the price is reasonable or more preferably I have a brand new 2009 dated XL PASGT never worn and not a single mark on it I can do a straight trade for. It might sound silly but I just got a lot of genuine USMC stuff including two new desert and woodland marpat covers but they are both medium/large covers so I want a helmet to display them on. Sourcing accessories for the XL seems a hard task. That said I do have a woodland cover for it. Regards Sean.

?

Hi Fellow collectors, this Cover was kindly given to me recently by Sean and I wanted to show you all the results, the cover is fitted to a Medium sized Pasgt and is a nice snug fit compared to the 3 colour cover that normally sit's on this particular Helmet. Being a great fan of both Marpat camo and Pasgt this is a great addition to my collection, so thanks again Sean as before your generosity is very much appreciated.

US Composite Helmets.
    US Composite Helmets.
    US Composite Helmets.
    US Composite Helmets.
    US Composite Helmets.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast