Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

us mitch 2001

Article about: Gents can someone give info or throw a link about US MICH 2001 helmets please. It's seams there are plenty of copies from poor to good. I have seen them for sale from some kinda corporations

?

Default us mitch 2001

Gents can someone give info or throw a link about US MICH 2001 helmets please. It's seams there are plenty of copies from poor to good. I have seen them for sale from some kinda corporations etc. A seller on ebay claimes that they are the one and only, strangely enough he/she doesn't give warranty on ballistic specifications What corporations' helmets are considered G.I.? How to recognise a good mil. helmet? Any general info about 'scalps' also appreciated.

Default Re: us mitch 2001

Not sure how helpful this will be but here is a link I have bookmarked for US K-pots

Military Combat Helmets

Good luck,

Russ

ArmorSource LLC of Hebron, Ohio are the official manufacturers and suppliers of MICH ballistic helmets to U.S. forces.

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

?

Thanks gents , how about Gentex ?

Quote by ph3s View Post
    Thanks gents , how about Gentex ?
    Gentex are also approved maufacturers, but they are heavily faked in China, as you probably know. Check for govt. approval stamps inside and out, but that's no proof really as some of the fakes are very good. The only way I think you can be 100% sure is if you get a real one from Gibson-Browne, the sole suppliers, and they're expensive!!

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

?

one more question please. Just have found this company but cant' fint any other info

Body Armor Bullet proof Vests - Helmets

What are those helmets? G.I.? Or a commercial?

?

for that price & from the description they are the real deal not copies.

?

Hi Nick tia, I don't wanna get any commercial examples into collection even it's difficult with some modern US militaria , I need an gov issue item.

2 moderators: please correct the thread name it suppose to be mich-2001