Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Us pasgt.

Article about: As Black Hawk Down is one of my favourite war flicks,a wonderful member sent me this 1986 Unicor Pasgt with a 1986 dated woodland camo cover,the cover has a major's rank to the front and the

Default Us pasgt.

As Black Hawk Down is one of my favourite war flicks,a wonderful member sent me this 1986 Unicor Pasgt with a 1986 dated woodland camo cover,the cover has a major's rank to the front and the Helmet itself has seen little use,some people's generosity is simply overwhelming.a massive thankyou indeed.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Us pasgt.   Us pasgt.  

Us pasgt.   Us pasgt.  

Us pasgt.   Us pasgt.  

Us pasgt.   Us pasgt.  

Us pasgt.  

Hi jake ,there really are some great members on this forum and whoever it was has done you proud with this superb example great to see the k pot and cover are both of the same vintage ,1986 has to be close to the earliest issued ones ,im sure nick D had an 85 dated one if my memory serves me correct ,looking forward to seeing it decked out in the 3 colour and six colour covers too one day ,nice score buddy

Hi James,i tried the choc/chip you sent me and it swamped it in size,so i'm not too sure how its supposed to fit snuggly?any tips mate would be grateful,and your right,some members simply have huge hearts.

i think i had to wrap the velcro tab around itself twice to take up the slack
    Last edited by James C; 07-12-2015 at 03:52 PM.

Another Pasgt from the bay,couldn't resist especially for the price,sourced right here in the UK.1983 Devils Lake Sioux Mfg.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Us pasgt.   Us pasgt.  

Us pasgt.  

MAP
    ?

LoL....I did not see this when you first posted it!!! Thumbs up on both of these, they look great. But don't keep them alone in a room together

I really do need to get one of these for myself. Obviously I don't let my sons handle (with out supervision) my WW2 lids but one of these is perfect for them to play around with and display in their own room.

Is it just me or are these things heavy?

Michael
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Another fine example and i can see why you bought it ive always thought these display really well without a cover as well ,perhaps its the textured finish, either way im sure they are both going to fit in well among there older steel pot brothers like mine did Us pasgt.

Thanks James,after reading Greg's sheet,there quite additive and much variety to,could be the start of a blossoming romance,just don't tell the other half.............

Quote by MAP View Post
    LoL....I did not see this when you first posted it!!! Thumbs up on both of these, they look great. But don't keep them alone in a room together

I really do need to get one of these for myself. Obviously I don't let my sons handle (with out supervision) my WW2 lids but one of these is perfect for them to play around with and display in their own room.

Is it just me or are these things heavy?

Michael
    Yes Michael they weigh a ton,can see why they replaced steel with better Ballistic properties,just don't one on your foot,Kevlar is one heavy substance.

MAP
    ?

I was very surprised when I held a PSGT. Was expecting something much lighter. Put it on my 11 year old son and I think he shrunk an inch

So...now that the bug has bit you, whats next? An ACH generation helmet????

M
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast