Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Winter camo PASGT

Article about: well here's my latest purchase another PASGT with this one i decided to go with the winter camo cover something you don't see often

?

Cool Winter camo PASGT

well here's my latest purchase another PASGT with this one i decided to go with the winter camo cover something you don't see often
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Winter camo PASGT   Winter camo PASGT  

Winter camo PASGT   Winter camo PASGT  

Winter camo PASGT  

Default Re: Winter camo PASGT

Another great one Looks like this is an upgraded one too with the pad on the crown. You could put a white 3-hole balaclava on the foam head to make it even more fitting for the winter camo

?

Quote by Poromies View Post
    Another great one Looks like this is an upgraded one too with the pad on the crown. You could put a white 3-hole balaclava on the foam head to make it even more fitting for the winter camo

cheers mate

its only got the foam padding as an extra all the rest is standard PASGT config i was told that these foam pads were actually produced for the M-1 helmet but they found they worked very well in these helmets to.

looks great nick you certainly now have a broad range of cammo patterns also the helmets display looks awesome i like the way the helmets are tiered downwards ,very effective thanks for a glimpse into you displays ,james

?

cheers mate

I'll be taking a few pics at some point to update my collection so far thread until then here's a little add i did to this display a US army issue black balaclava
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Winter camo PASGT  

very nice nick and ill check out your collection once you posted the updated pics