Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Army Dress Sword

Article about: My father brought several items back from the war that I intend on selling. He finished the war as commander of the 701st Tank Battalion. I have posted a couple of threads on this site about

?

Default Army Dress Sword

My father brought several items back from the war that I intend on selling. He finished the war as commander of the 701st Tank Battalion.

I have posted a couple of threads on this site about an M38 and M40 helmet and really appreciate the responses.

The pictures are of what I believe is an army dress sword, lion's head, made by Paul Weyersberg. I am of course biased, but the sword looks pristine.

I would appreciate any information you guys might have on this. German war relics is not exactly my field of expertise.

Michael Gauss

bwy, some of the collections I have seen on this site are stunning.

Army Dress SwordArmy Dress SwordArmy Dress SwordArmy Dress SwordArmy Dress SwordArmy Dress SwordArmy Dress SwordArmy Dress SwordArmy Dress SwordArmy Dress SwordArmy Dress Sword

If there are any other (or better) view of this that you want please let me know.

Michael

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Army Dress Sword
    P
    Many

Your father certainly brought back some extremely choice items.The sword even looks to have the original owners initials on it.cheers Paul

That is a stunning sword, protected all these years by the cover, the etched blade definatly increases the value, do not except any lowball offers for this one, between the 100% gilting, the monogram, and the etch you have a fairly valuable piece.

?

Minty & Love the Monogram...Very nice!
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

Nice mint army officers dress engraved sword looks like its in a original sword bag beautiful piece. timothy

Condition like this goes to prove that Mint items such as this sword and the sharpened eyes of knowledge ( our Swordsmen here ) ..says that a near 80 yr old artifact certainly does not fit into the " relic" category. Items like this speaks in volumes that there are Mint items that are still surfacing. Congratulations on an awesome acquisition and sharing with this community. " Nothing is impossible "

Surviving Minty condition depends upon the keeper.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Wow, that's a beauty, with pretty rare etched blade.
    Is there any marking on the bag ?

?

Quote by stingray View Post
    Wow, that's a beauty, with pretty rare etched blade.
    Is there any marking on the bag ?
    Not that I can find. The bag appears pretty plain.
    Michael

THAT is a real beauty all around and I love the bag.. they are hard to find and this one looks like its in great shape! Kevin.

What is not to like. Very nice! Best Regards, Fred

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast