Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

E.F. Horster Lionshead/Pantherhead Saber

Article about: Here you go Michael R. Added a couple of pics of my other swords (US Navy by Guant and 3 Japanese Katana - Last Ditch, Marine Landing and NCO). Hope the pic quality is good enough from a cel

MAP
    ?

Default E Pack Photos

Here you go Michael R.

Added a couple of pics of my other swords (US Navy by Guant and 3 Japanese Katana - Last Ditch, Marine Landing and NCO).

Hope the pic quality is good enough from a cell phone. Turned off flash where I could. 19 pics in all.

Let me know your thoughts.

E.F. Horster Lionshead/Pantherhead SaberE.F. Horster Lionshead/Pantherhead SaberE.F. Horster Lionshead/Pantherhead SaberE.F. Horster Lionshead/Pantherhead SaberE.F. Horster Lionshead/Pantherhead SaberE.F. Horster Lionshead/Pantherhead SaberE.F. Horster Lionshead/Pantherhead SaberE.F. Horster Lionshead/Pantherhead SaberE.F. Horster Lionshead/Pantherhead SaberE.F. Horster Lionshead/Pantherhead SaberE.F. Horster Lionshead/Pantherhead SaberE.F. Horster Lionshead/Pantherhead SaberE.F. Horster Lionshead/Pantherhead SaberE.F. Horster Lionshead/Pantherhead SaberE.F. Horster Lionshead/Pantherhead SaberE.F. Horster Lionshead/Pantherhead SaberE.F. Horster Lionshead/Pantherhead SaberE.F. Horster Lionshead/Pantherhead SaberE.F. Horster Lionshead/Pantherhead Saber

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement E.F. Horster Lionshead/Pantherhead Saber
    P
    Many

Very cool!

MAP
    ?

Naptime....can send close ups of anyone you like. The NCO Katana has some finger print stains but otherwise decent shape. The US navy also has the original cloth cover but buried somewhere with all my other stuff.

Hi MAP, Thank you for your reply. Look forward to the photos!!
    Cheers MR

Hi Again MAP, Thank you for the photos of your sword(s). I have a thread running called German odds and ends. If you have five minutes to spare, take a look and feel free to show us all some of your "Stuff". Cheers MR

MAP
    ?

done!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3