Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Engraved U-boat 47, Gunther Prien's naval sword and dress dagger....

Article about: I did an image enhancement of the sword in the glass case. I don’t want to alarm anyone. But what I seem to be seeing are the typical markings for a German Navy government property senior gr

Default Re: Engraved U-boat 47, Gunther Prien's naval sword and dress dagger....

I did an image enhancement of the sword in the glass case. I don’t want to alarm anyone. But what I seem to be seeing are the typical markings for a German Navy government property senior grade NCO’s sword - not a private purchase type of sword. As such, I personally would want to be very cautious before any money changed hands. FP
    Attached Images Attached Images Engraved U-boat 47, Gunther Prien's naval sword and dress dagger.... 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Engraved U-boat 47, Gunther Prien's naval sword and dress dagger....
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Engraved U-boat 47, Gunther Prien's naval sword and dress dagger....

I was not allowed to see this out of the case as of yet... I can't wait for everyones opinion when quality pics are posted. This is truly a hobby full of landmines.

Not land mines just thieves and robbers.Thank God for this forum.

?

AMEN to that!!

?

Update, mate, if you please.

?

Sorry for the very slow reply... I belive that I was getting my leg pulled with this story... I was NEVER allowed to see the sword out of the case.. and now after several attempts ... I'm sure it's a fake. (

Don't touch it ! - Don't breathe on it ! - Don't even look at it.........!

Lol, I guess if it were to be brought forth from it's holy glass
    casket, something bad might happen !

Perhaps not a fake, but someone who thinks what they have
    is almost priceless and worth a fortune, and so they cling
    to their inflated story. If you expose the truth
    it will burst their bubble.........
    Regards,

Steve.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2