Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

German Dagger & Sword Catalog

Article about: Here are some more pictures. My buddy noted that the staples are rusty and the numbering bled through the paper on some of the pages...

Default German Dagger & Sword Catalog

Today is turning into quite a day for me!

A buddy who I teach with found this catalog for sale at an auction... He picked it up for me on the cheap on only his second bid.

So what exactly do I have here?

German Dagger & Sword CatalogGerman Dagger & Sword CatalogGerman Dagger & Sword CatalogGerman Dagger & Sword Catalog

THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR TIME AND CONSIDERATION!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement German Dagger & Sword Catalog
    P
    Many

Default Re: German Dagger & Sword Catalog

Hi Joe, it is the makers sales catalog just as you thought.

Some of these have been done as collectors reprints over the years. But I don't think this one has? But I am open to correction on this.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Thanks, Ade! If this one proves to be authentic, is it something that is desirable?

Hi, im still learning but i thought i could attempt to make a contribution although i may be very wrong But could it be a private purchase catalogue, although i know that catalogues like this are being reproduced but either way it will still make good reference material
    Thanks, Glen.

Beat me to it Ade.
    Thanks, Glen.

Hi Joe, does it have a swastika on it? (Then it is desirable ).

Period reference material, even if/when reprinted is always useful.

Blacklight it: IF reprinted these were not made to decieve.

Cheers, Ade.

Hi Glen, got to be quick

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

LOL! Well said, Ade!

My buddy is holding onto this until school starts up again after spring break. I do not have a black light... but I can easily go to the local head shop and walk into their room of tie-dye and psychedelic neon mushroom posters to get access to a black light.

I will keep you folks updated!

If this proves to be real, my buddy said I am more than welcome to trade it for something that interests me more. Hate to ask, but what is a reasonable valuation of this catalog?

Sounds like a plan. I would need to research a value, haven't a clue.

Just note all those nice period German titles of the items they made.

Cheers, Ade.

HAHA Ade, my trouble is i sit here and proof read what i have written. Anyway like Ade said weather or not it is genuine it will still be a source of useful reference so it still is desirable to many collectors but as to value i cannot say as i have not seen one for sale before, but even if it is not genuine it will not be worthless.
    Good luck getting it, Glen.

My buddy is sending me more pics... standby...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast