Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

German dress sword Opinions

Article about: Back to my favorite forum to evaluate a german dress sword mfg by Eickhorn solingen. I'm looking at buying from a vet bring back. Is it real? Value? and price point you would pay. At first g

Default Re: German dress sword Opinions

Gents please take the bidding to a private arena...via PM,, and not on this thread!! Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement German dress sword Opinions
    P
    Many

Larry I'm sorry.

No problem Mili Your enthusiasm is honorable
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

I'm at a fever pitch with WW2 militaria. This forum has uncreased my knowledge tenfold.

I would offer but I already have a mint example of this sword...did I mention it has the original hilt cover? Ohhh now I am bragging Lol.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2