Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Government Official's sword - Alcoso ACS Solingen.

Article about: Good morning dear friends. I'm new on the forum and I'm glad to learn more about WWII with you. I'm relly interested in swords and daggers. I would like your opinion about this item: Governm

?

Default Government Official's sword - Alcoso ACS Solingen.

Good morning dear friends.

I'm new on the forum and I'm glad to learn more about WWII with you.
    I'm relly interested in swords and daggers. I would like your opinion about this item:
    Is it real? Is it original?

Thank you for your help.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Government Official's sword - Alcoso ACS Solingen.
    P
    Many

Hi Drope .... Welcome to the forum ... Hard to tell
    The rest of the details from an iPhone I'm currently using but the etch on the blade iis highly
    questionable. It is possible the sword might be good and the etch added. An in hand inspection would determine authenticity. Too many items lately with blade etches on authentic daggers and swords coming around. I would like to hear from some of our Heer Kriegmarine and Luftwaffe guys on the etch of the blade and the over all look of this sword. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

My biggest problems is the etching, the alcoso mark and the new looking leather hanger. imo

Not much is known about these swords, they are seldom seen so finding a decent original to compare it to is a problem. On first look I thought this was the dagger of which the blade shape would have been completely wrong! My apologies, to much smoking rubber tyres me thinks...

matty

Heres Pawel's Alcoso diplomatic sword he was selling last year! He usually supplys the buyer with a decent original photo of the piece in question. Its the posting part after you've paid where he seems to struggle lol.

ORIGINAL GERMAN DIPLOMATIC SWORD | Militaria | WARSTUFF

?

Hello Larry and Matty,

Thanks for the information.

Hug.