MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Model 89 by Pack variations

Article about: Here are three different variations of model 1889 made by Pack. Annoyed from this ads?   Is there any other style by this maker ? Thanks for help

Default Model 89 by Pack variations

Here are three different variations of model 1889 made by Pack.Is there any other style by this maker ?
    Thanks for help

Model 89 by Pack variationsModel 89 by Pack variationsModel 89 by Pack variationsModel 89 by Pack variationsModel 89 by Pack variationsModel 89 by Pack variationsModel 89 by Pack variationsModel 89 by Pack variationsModel 89 by Pack variations

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Model 89 by Pack variations
    P
    Many

?

Excellent Swords!!! A version that I want to add to my collection. I just love the cyphers on the handles of these.
    Does the last one have the sharkskin on the grip? From the very limited view of the blades(HINT) they look to be in very good condition.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Semper Fi
    Phil

Beautiful sword Ivan..thanks for showing
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Quote by Larry C View Post
    Beautiful sword Ivan..thanks for showing
    Roger on that. As for all of the variations of model 1889 made by Pack (other than the three that were posted), I can't speak directly to that. But I can speak generally to the solid (not folding) type guard which was the original version and the precursor to the private purchase types with folding guards. Along with the added variants of the solid blued 'War Time' (Kriegsmodell) version, the various black painted iron guard types that were manufactured by a number of makers, those with black plastic grips (as pictured) etc. Best Regards, Fred
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Model 89 by Pack variations  

Thank you Fred,
    I have to look for that (not folding type guard),maybe i will find one at SOS show.
    Are you going to SOS this year Fred ?

Regards

Ivan, I'm sorry to say no with too many things currently going on now at my end. A few months ago I had thought about incorporating the trip with visiting a former neighbor who moved there. But both he and his wife are still settling in (and not very happy at the moment with their new weather pattern ). Best Regards, Fred

?

Ivan i have bought a IOD89 by Pack & Ohliger recently but i have to make pics still.
    Will add them here so you can look for any differences if they are there...

Regards,
    Ger

Here's the one I was looking for

Model 89 by Pack variationsModel 89 by Pack variationsModel 89 by Pack variationsModel 89 by Pack variationsModel 89 by Pack variationsModel 89 by Pack variations

All nice pieces Ivan! Really like that first one though.. beautiful extra work on that one! Best, Kevin.