Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

My new lionhead

Article about: Hi guys I found this beautiful sword for my collection at a Max show. I already have a same model but this one has a etched blade. When i compared them after get home, i discovered big diffe

Default My new lionhead

Hi guys
    I found this beautiful sword for my collection at a Max show.
    I already have a same model but this one has a etched blade.
    When i compared them after get home, i discovered big difference .
    The eagle head facing other direction.
    My new lionheadMy new lionhead
    My new lionheadMy new lionheadMy new lionheadMy new lionhead

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My new lionhead
    P
    Many

?

Typical Pack handwork on the Eagles Head and neck!
    Looking at the overall handwork thats done to the hilt etc. we can only come to the conclusion that this was a very labour intensive model, and for sure would be the top range of the lionheads available!
    The blade is beautifully etched, so this one will be hard to upgrade, a keeper for sure.
    Great addition to your collection Ivan!
    I love it!!

Ger
    Last edited by gerrit; 09-26-2019 at 09:35 AM.

?

I simply cant understand why a beautiful and very rare sword like this gets totally no respons.
    This is a one of a kind and a custom ordered piece, way way rarer then the usual seen Eickhorns etc...

A Pity to see the community has no eye for the gems, sorry for you Ivan

Regards
    Ger

Good point Ger, but sometimes great posts simply are missed or overlooked. I didn't notice it myself, but agree a rarely seen variant in excellent condition.

Quote by Anderson View Post
    Good point Ger, but sometimes great posts simply are missed or overlooked. I didn't notice it myself, but agree a rarely seen variant in excellent condition.
    With my congratulations to Ivan likewise, sometimes some very scarce and desirable items are overlooked or not well discussed for one reason or another. This example having the more precise better quality detailing that I would expect with a special order. Best Regards, Fred

Always a pleasure Ivan to see your recent acquisitions being exceptional in detail.

Do the forum and world a Favor.......keep it on this side of the ocean and dont send it to a Holland front step ......There wont be anything left to collect if you do

Best Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

MAP
    ?

For a non-blade guy Ivan, there is little for me to add here. But I will say, I certainly enjoyed looking at it.

Missed you at the Freeport show (not much for you however). No show in Dec. It was cancelled due to a scheduling conflict.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Very nice indeed.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Thank you guys

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast