Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Need opinions on German officers dress sword and an unknown bayonet.

Article about: I need your help on this German officers dress sword and also i have no clue what this bayonet is. I offered 200\\$ for the sword and i got a pretty rude reply, but i just need your guys help.

Default Re: Need opinions on German officers dress sword and an unknown bayonet.

Rayn, look closer - 404.788.

Regards
    Vedran

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Need opinions on German officers dress sword and an unknown bayonet.
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Need opinions on German officers dress sword and an unknown bayonet.

You are right Vedran, my eyes are fooling me.
    Thanks
    Ryan

?

I offered the lady some items if shes interested that we have for sale in the house if shes looking for any of it.

Ryan

Hey Ryan I have a very similar lions head sword, if you want we can do a trade....hmmmm let me think what you could trade me for it, hmmmmmm oh I know how about your SS Dagger!!!!!!!

?

PM sent!!

Just kidding no way Jose, i love these swords though they are really cool and if i could snatch one of these up that would be awesome.

Ryan

?

I am pleased she had the sense to check Wittmans site....sorry but It's not nice being taken "advantage" of
    If someone offered me $200 I would tell them to f**k off!!

Few years ago try to sell 1st. model luftwaffe dagger in one web, and there were few potential buyers which want to purchase dagger for 100 € and they say to me that I never get better offer, because they are advanced collectors and know prices on the market - maybe it was one person. Now I can say that this teenage collectors has few e-mails and try to persuade people, which don´t have knowledge. After good buy they also looking for help on forums and everybody helps them - that is not very kind of them. I know that you cant support people whit money, but try to be HONEST. I HATE things like that, and agree with Luke.

Don't give it up Ryan ! Not with the lady (!!!)but in general.
    I can tell you I got mine lion's head with spread wings eagle for 200€, not so long ago.
    cheers
    |<
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

?

Well said petercollector...I believe in being honest with people, Karma can be a bitch!

Happy collecting everyone

Quote by Ryan B View Post
    Lol i know ned, i know how some people can be really stupid on craigslist so i lowball them and see what they will take. Trust me i have 2 separate emails just incase i offend the seller with my prices.
    Typical teenager logic, i have to take advantage!!!
    Edit: no she has not responded to me yet with her price, i think i really ticked her off with my price..
    Ryan
    Sorry, but I find it repulsing you publicly admit to trying to rip off old ladies. In my opinion, that's no better, or different than stealing, such as the fakers do, or even that Poland guy who doesn't ship purchased items. In fact, I think you even started a thread about him to prevent others from getting ripped off. So it's not ok to steal all of someone's money, but half is....?
    Question, did you ever consider these ladies could be the vets wife, who's husband paid for the items with blood and sweat vs the insulting two hundred dollars you've offered? I understand not everyone who collects is rich, but if you can't afford what you collect, use dealers auctions(many items sell well below their value), collect something else, or just don't collect at all. Hope this doesn't come off as rude, I just think there are many other ways to obtain these items, even for a fair price.
    Also, you could always try informing the seller of its true value, that's what I do. In one case the vet thanked me for doing so, actually, and still sold them to me for the very low price. He said he was just happy to see the youth interested. Another time the vet gave me, for free, All the items he brought back, including 5 daggers and several rare awards, all awhile, because of me, knowing they were worth around 5-6k.
    So as you can see, sometimes it even pays to be honest; what comes around, goes around.
    Of course, it's your choice how you decide to go about all this, but please consider how you'd feel if it was you who was unknowingly getting ripped off, possibly by buying a fake for the price of a original while under the impression it was authentic. That is, IMO, no different than what you are doing.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast