Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

New Sword...Eickhorn Field Marshal Series - Wrangel

Article about: Greetings...Over the weekend I added 2 swords. Nothing rare here at all but thought I would share pictures of it. The other one I will shoot tomorrow by Alcoso. These well decorated swords a

?

Default New Sword...Eickhorn Field Marshal Series - Wrangel

Greetings...Over the weekend I added 2 swords. Nothing rare here at all but thought I would share pictures of it. The other one I will shoot tomorrow by Alcoso. These well decorated swords are a pleasure to take pictures of. Love the craftsmanship of Eickhorn's pieces and the fine details. Hope you enjoy. Rossi

New Sword...Eickhorn Field Marshal Series - WrangelNew Sword...Eickhorn Field Marshal Series - WrangelNew Sword...Eickhorn Field Marshal Series - WrangelNew Sword...Eickhorn Field Marshal Series - WrangelNew Sword...Eickhorn Field Marshal Series - WrangelNew Sword...Eickhorn Field Marshal Series - WrangelNew Sword...Eickhorn Field Marshal Series - WrangelNew Sword...Eickhorn Field Marshal Series - WrangelNew Sword...Eickhorn Field Marshal Series - WrangelNew Sword...Eickhorn Field Marshal Series - WrangelNew Sword...Eickhorn Field Marshal Series - WrangelNew Sword...Eickhorn Field Marshal Series - WrangelNew Sword...Eickhorn Field Marshal Series - WrangelNew Sword...Eickhorn Field Marshal Series - WrangelNew Sword...Eickhorn Field Marshal Series - WrangelNew Sword...Eickhorn Field Marshal Series - WrangelNew Sword...Eickhorn Field Marshal Series - WrangelNew Sword...Eickhorn Field Marshal Series - WrangelNew Sword...Eickhorn Field Marshal Series - WrangelNew Sword...Eickhorn Field Marshal Series - WrangelNew Sword...Eickhorn Field Marshal Series - Wrangel
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement New Sword...Eickhorn Field Marshal Series - Wrangel
    P
    Many

Slowly getting the set Mate?

?

Quote by reneblacky View Post
    Slowly getting the set Mate?

MAP
    ?

Very nice Kirk. And great photos.

Is the troddle original to the sword? Fantastic condition.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Quote by MAP View Post
    Very nice Kirk. And great photos.

Is the troddle original to the sword? Fantastic condition.
    Thanks Michael, Sword has just slight wear and would rate near mint to excellent. The troddel very little wear as well. The seller claimed it was original troddel to the sword. Either way both are overall in pretty nice condition and match up as far as quality grade companion pieces I felt. I will post another one tomorrow that is an Army Officer from Alcoso I also picked up. Night bud! Rossi

MAP
    ?

I don't know Kirk. Doesn't that scratch on the scabbard really bother you........

JK of course
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Very nice sword, I own a mint Wrangel also with the original felt hilt cover, definitely one of my top items ! Congrats!

Good looking sword
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

Hi Kirk..great acquisition..and as far as fancy is concerned ..The German artists who designed these Swords, Daggers, Uniforms Medals.,, etc, were on top in Craftmanship.
    A nice standing rack of 12 in your display room would be a great addition to what you have already amassed. I have seen your style in your collection.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Quote by Larry C View Post
    Hi Kirk..great acquisition..and as far as fancy is concerned ..The German artists who designed these Swords, Daggers, Uniforms Medals.,, etc, were on top in Craftmanship.
    A nice standing rack of 12 in your display room would be a great addition to what you have already amassed. I have seen your style in your collection.

Regards Larry
    Thank you Larry. Very gracious.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast