Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

One of the rarest Third Reich Swords: May I introducea mint Prison/Justiz Official Sword by Eickhorn

Article about: Alan dared me to top my Great SA dagger by Gebr.Torley.....well it had to be something special I guess this one will do, most of you will not even know they exist. This is one bird you will

?

Default One of the rarest Third Reich Swords: May I introduce a mint Prison/Justiz Official Sword by Eickhorn

Alan dared me to top my Great SA dagger by Gebr.Torley.....well it had to be something special
    I guess this one will do, most of you will not even know they exist.
    This is one bird you will not find easily.
    Its an early brass heavily silver plated version by Eickhorn.
    Clemens & Jung bought the grip from the Eickhorn company so this one can be also found with a Jung blade.
    Its a superb sword with a very hard to find portepee.
    The heavily chromed blade is in superb condition and the scabbard is dentless.
    The sword has its leather buffer and it has the best grip of all Third Reich Swords.
    I will let the pics do the talking.
    Enjoy this rare bird...
    Cheers,
    Ger
    One of the rarest Third Reich Swords: May I introducea mint Prison/Justiz Official Sword by EickhornOne of the rarest Third Reich Swords: May I introducea mint Prison/Justiz Official Sword by EickhornOne of the rarest Third Reich Swords: May I introducea mint Prison/Justiz Official Sword by EickhornOne of the rarest Third Reich Swords: May I introducea mint Prison/Justiz Official Sword by EickhornOne of the rarest Third Reich Swords: May I introducea mint Prison/Justiz Official Sword by EickhornOne of the rarest Third Reich Swords: May I introducea mint Prison/Justiz Official Sword by EickhornOne of the rarest Third Reich Swords: May I introducea mint Prison/Justiz Official Sword by EickhornOne of the rarest Third Reich Swords: May I introducea mint Prison/Justiz Official Sword by EickhornOne of the rarest Third Reich Swords: May I introducea mint Prison/Justiz Official Sword by EickhornOne of the rarest Third Reich Swords: May I introducea mint Prison/Justiz Official Sword by EickhornOne of the rarest Third Reich Swords: May I introducea mint Prison/Justiz Official Sword by EickhornOne of the rarest Third Reich Swords: May I introducea mint Prison/Justiz Official Sword by EickhornOne of the rarest Third Reich Swords: May I introducea mint Prison/Justiz Official Sword by EickhornOne of the rarest Third Reich Swords: May I introducea mint Prison/Justiz Official Sword by EickhornOne of the rarest Third Reich Swords: May I introducea mint Prison/Justiz Official Sword by EickhornOne of the rarest Third Reich Swords: May I introducea mint Prison/Justiz Official Sword by EickhornOne of the rarest Third Reich Swords: May I introducea mint Prison/Justiz Official Sword by Eickhorn

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement One of the rarest Third Reich Swords: May I introducea mint Prison/Justiz Official Sword by Eickhorn
    P
    Many

Default Re: One of the rarest Third Reich Swords: May I introducea mint Prison/Justiz Official Sword by Eickhorn

that is one lovely sword.

Default Re: One of the rarest Third Reich Swords: May I introducea mint Prison/Justiz Official Sword by Eickhorn

That is a pretty stunning sword Ger!
    Congrats,
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

THE SWORD OF JUSTICE!!!!

One of the rarest Third Reich Swords: May I introducea mint Prison/Justiz Official Sword by Eickhorn

Nazi Justice.....
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Creme de la Creme is all I can say.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Outstanding blade.

Pure craftsmanship at its finest, she is a beauty!

thats a stunning piece thanks for showing!

cool pic Ned

?

Default Re: One of the rarest Third Reich Swords: May I introduce a mint Prison/Justiz Official Sword by Eickhorn

[QUOTE=gerrit;880942]Alan dared me to top my Great SA dagger by Gebr.Torley.....well it had to be something special
    I guess this one will do, most of you will not even know they exist.
    This is one bird you will not find easily.
    Its an early brass heavily silver plated version by Eickhorn.
    Clemens & Jung bought the grip from the Eickhorn company so this one can be also found with a Jung blade.
    Its a superb sword with a very hard to find portepee.
    The heavily chromed blade is in superb condition and the scabbard is dentless.
    The sword has its leather buffer and it has the best grip of all Third Reich Swords.
    I will let the pics do the talking.
    Enjoy this rare bird...
    Cheers,
    Ger ]

Ha Ha , firstly i hope you had a great holiday and secondly you have certainly raised the bar with quality and rarity !! I have never seen one of these before and absolutely love its look ! I really like brass based fittings on any dagger or sword , just pure early quality !! I'm just enjoying your pics , FABULOUS !
    REGARDS AL

We are the Pilgrims , master, we shall go
    Always a little further : it may be
    Beyond that last blue mountain barred with snow
    Across that angry or that glimmering sea...

Can I safely say,,, that I can consider this as rare as seeing an SA Feldhernhalle dagger? The rarity of this sword must have some significance in the same edged weapon arena as a Chained SS, High leader SA, HJ leader, ...or even put it in a category along with Third Reich personalities. surely as rare as this sword is to hens teeth..that it should be looked upon almost as close as Sepp Dietrichs Honor sword. We just dont see these Prison sabres in this type of condition any where even it if is in poor condition. This is truly a find and a Edged weapon trophy for the WRF. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast