MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Pawn Shop sword...Need an opinion.

Article about: Hi, once again I come to this forum with hat in hand searching for an expert opinion on a ww2 relic. This sword was shown to me today in a pawn shop, not sure if its the real deal, but I thi

Default Pawn Shop sword...Need an opinion.

Hi, once again I come to this forum with hat in hand searching for an expert opinion on a ww2 relic. This sword was shown to me today in a pawn shop, not sure if its the real deal, but I think it is. The pics I'm posting are from my phone so they are not the best quality. The ricasa has a stamp on it which reads from top to bottom....original, squirriel, soligen, eickhorn. I think it's the real deal, but would feel better if it were confirmed by the members of this board. Once again, thanks in advance for your time and responses.

richard

Pawn Shop sword...Need an opinion.Pawn Shop sword...Need an opinion.Pawn Shop sword...Need an opinion.Pawn Shop sword...Need an opinion.Pawn Shop sword...Need an opinion.Pawn Shop sword...Need an opinion.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Pawn Shop sword...Need an opinion.
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Pawn Shop sword...Need an opinion.

If it's a real Eickhorn made sword, it's in great condition. Let's see what the experts say.
    ~Dean

?

Its the real deal,its one of the field marshall pattern army officers dress swords.
    If u look up field marshall series u should see which one it is,without looking at my references i would say its the Freiherr von stein pattern.
    If it has a scabbarb with it and u can get a good deal snap it up.
    These are great pieces of militaria to collect because they display so well and u get a lot for your money compared to daggers.
    Over here they start at around the £350 area and go up depending on condition and which pattern it is,the Prinz Eugen is the most desirable i believe.

Nice sword. But only buy it if it is complete with the scabbard.

Cheers, Ade.

Hi everyone, thanks once again for your input. It does have a scabbord and it is in very good shape. I'm hoping to make a deal on the sword today and I will let everyone know the outcome this evening.

richard

?

Good luck hope u get a good deal on it.

?

any luck getting it?
    ~Dean