Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Police sword Holler

Article about: Hi all...this Police officer sword has been offered to me...i dont' see big red flags but my concern is the chip around the eagle of the grip...may be a replacement?? Many thanks

Default Police sword Holler

Hi all...this Police officer sword has been offered to me...i dont' see big red flags but my concern is the chip around the eagle of the grip...may be a replacement??
    Many thanks
    Police sword HollerPolice sword HollerPolice sword HollerPolice sword HollerPolice sword HollerPolice sword HollerPolice sword HollerPolice sword HollerPolice sword HollerPolice sword HollerPolice sword HollerPolice sword HollerPolice sword Holler

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Police sword Holler
    P
    Many

i add the pic of the throat of the scabbard...no ss marks on it and anywhare on the sword...opinons?' shoul i run awy from it?? many thanks
    Luca
    Police sword Holler

Hi,

I believe the sword is just fine. I don't see any problems at all. I own an early Krebs and yours matches up quite well. Some maker's used the SS proof marks and some did not. If existing stocks of sword parts ran low, some sword makers would orders parts from other manufactures, so some may have the SS proofs, others may not. Not an issue, and I would have no problem owning this sword.

Thanks a lot Marcus

All original from top to bottom, including the eagle. A nice complete example.