Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

presentation Imperial sword

Article about: Hi guys I just received this nice sword. The hilt has some nice details but the most interesting is the etched blade with presentation dated November 1935 Also the Prussian insignia never be

Default presentation Imperial sword

Hi guys
    I just received this nice sword.
    The hilt has some nice details but the most interesting is the etched blade with presentation dated November 1935
    Also the Prussian insignia never been on the grip.

Any comments welcome

presentation Imperial swordpresentation Imperial swordpresentation Imperial swordpresentation Imperial swordpresentation Imperial swordpresentation Imperial swordpresentation Imperial swordpresentation Imperial swordpresentation Imperial swordpresentation Imperial swordpresentation Imperial sword

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement presentation Imperial sword
    P
    Many

That's a beauty Ivan!
    Congrats!
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Thanks Ralph
    Did you ever seen third reich presentation done on M1989 sword ?

here is the inscriptionpresentation Imperial sword

MAP
    ?

Ralph took the words right out of my mouth. I'm not a sword or edge weapons guy but that sure is a nice looking example.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

A very interesting sword. The royal cypher of Kaiser Wilhelm II is not on the grip, but it is on the hinged guard where we see the crowned royal Prussian eagle and Wilhelm II's cypher on it's chest. I was aware that post WW1 during the Weimar era, the Solingen makers did produce remembrance pieces for WW1 service that included Wilhelm II cyphers. And this is normally seen on KS98 dress bayonets. This is the first P1889 sword from the Third Reich that I've seen with the old Imperial insignia. Clearly there was no prohibition. An interesting discovery.

Thank you Anderson
    Last edited by stingray; 01-15-2019 at 10:34 PM.

Incredible find Ivan..and can only echo Andersons words ..anything is possible in the period of the Third Reich

Im happy that this rare find can be posted in this forum..and the community and myself thankyou for this contribution.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Hello

That is a beauty !! !Congratulations !

K.

Any maker marks on the blade?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast