Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Salesman sample sword

Article about: Just got this today its a Imperial sword salesman handout. No scabord but i love it none the less great detail for being so small lions head type.. ERIC

Default Salesman sample sword

Just got this today its a Imperial sword salesman handout. No scabord but i love it none the less great detail for being so small lions head type.. ERIC
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Salesman sample sword   Salesman sample sword  

Salesman sample sword   Salesman sample sword  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Salesman sample sword
    P
    Many

Default Re: Salesman sample sword

Very nice item,full detail just like the big ones.

Thanks Chris Im told this is ww1 sample but i dont know. But its cuter than crap...

Quote by ez1969 View Post
    Thanks Chris Im told this is ww1 sample but i dont know. But its cuter than crap...
    Yes it is ww1 but i am not sure if it is a sample I am thinking it came from some type of art object.

Neat little thing! I saw one of these swords (the original piece, full size) on craigslist a while back.
    Regards,
    Finn

Just got this today came from same guy i got the other one from Dont know if this is salesman sample or not but still old WW1 era. ERIC
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Salesman sample sword   Salesman sample sword  

Salesman sample sword   Salesman sample sword  

?

Hello I bought a collection of these about a year ago. Most of them had the scabbards and some had knots. A lot of the were American swords but some were mark Soliengen, so they were German made for the American market.

I guess i will have to register to see pics ware as im not a member of this site of the link you sent thank you ill look into it ........ ERIC