Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

SS NCO Pack sword

Article about: Hey guys Annoyed from this ads?   Here is my new Pack NCO sword. The pommel is engraved LAH Any opinions? Regards

Default SS NCO Pack sword

Hey guys
    Here is my new Pack NCO sword.
    The pommel is engraved LAH
    Any opinions?

Regards

SS NCO Pack swordSS NCO Pack swordSS NCO Pack swordSS NCO Pack swordSS NCO Pack swordSS NCO Pack swordSS NCO Pack swordSS NCO Pack swordSS NCO Pack swordSS NCO Pack swordSS NCO Pack sword

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS NCO Pack sword
    P
    Many

Looks like you found a goodie at the Allentown show Ivan . Nice Pack Sword for the Packmann.. I have reserved feelings on the LAH logo on the top of the pommel as the blackening appears in the photo to be unmatched compared to the rest of the swords condition. Maybe the lighting is giving that effect..but just my thoughts. Lovely sword regardless. Best Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

A very nice addition Ivan!
    I would be happy to add that to my collection, even IF the engraving to the pommel is questionable.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Is EP & S a recognized maker of SS NCO or candidate degens? They did manufacture police degens. The oak leave ferrule doesn't look as detailed as those I've seen. Don't know about the LAH either. Just some inconsistencies I spot.

Thanks guys
    Seventyeight,here are some better pictures of the ferrule.
    The detail is better than on my Police degen.
    Regards

SS NCO Pack swordSS NCO Pack swordSS NCO Pack swordSS NCO Pack sword