Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

SS NCO sword

Article about: Just photographed my latest purchase and wanted to share. She's an unmarked early SS NCO sword complete with RZM 158/35 tagged officer's knot. Not minty but a honest sword with it's original

Default SS NCO sword

Just photographed my latest purchase and wanted to share. She's an unmarked early SS NCO sword complete with RZM 158/35 tagged officer's knot.
    Not minty but a honest sword with it's original knot. I've been wanting one for a while and as a larger blade it will make a nice display.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS NCO sword   SS NCO sword  

SS NCO sword   SS NCO sword  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS NCO sword
    P
    Many

?

No insignia on the handle ??? Hmmmmm

Quote by Gwar View Post
    No insignia on the handle ??? Hmmmmm
    There is no insignia on an SS NCO sword grip. Runes are on the pommel cap. On the SS officer's sword they would be on the grip. Police officer and NCO carried the police wreath/eagle/swas. Perhaps that's what you're thinking of.

That is a very nice addition to your collection, I really like the slighty salty look, it shows that its been there, all you need now is a nice black teardrop hanger.

Okay, now I'm jealous!
    Have wanted one of these for many years. Missed out on one about 25 years ago for approx. $1100., wanted one ever since. Just can't seem to pull the trigger at today's prices.
    Nice example!
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

If you don't mind what are todays prices.Thanks

nice one.

Very nice original nco sword. Nice knot too, seems harder to find a decent SS knot than the sword.

matty

Quote by rbminis View Post
    Okay, now I'm jealous!
    Have wanted one of these for many years. Missed out on one about 25 years ago for approx. $1100., wanted one ever since. Just can't seem to pull the trigger at today's prices.
    Nice example!
    Ralph.
    Thanks Ralph! 25 years is long enough - time to get one