Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Sword candlesticks

Article about: I have had this pair of sword candlesticks for quite a few years now, they used to be fairly common in a number of variety's but seem to have all dissapeared these days. Hardly anyone ever n

Default Sword candlesticks

I have had this pair of sword candlesticks for quite a few years now, they used to be fairly common in a number of variety's but seem to have all dissapeared these days.
    Hardly anyone ever noticed the swastika on them when sat at the dining table.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Sword candlesticks   Sword candlesticks  

Sword candlesticks   Sword candlesticks  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Sword candlesticks
    P
    Many

Could make a great conversation topic round the dinner table

I have one candlestick made from a ww1 Germam sword. Shame they did that but likely common back in the day. Cheers Brian

I dont know if this thread should stay here or be moved to Arts and Exotica forum.

but will move it to the Third Reich swords forum for the time being
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

RMD
    ?

Man, JERSEY 34, those are cool!

.. Here are few other variations, though, none display the Swastika. Why is it that all of these are German? Where they the only ones who though that these look cool?

Sword candlesticksSword candlesticksSword candlesticks

Sword candlesticksSword candlesticks[attach=config]1311100[/aSword candlesticksSword candlesticksSword candlesticksttach]

Messed up on the pics. Took some pics of the one I have. These are not seen often. Cheers Brian
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Sword candlesticks