Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Sword eickhorn solingen

Article about: This is a 38-inch long (overall) SS-marked Officer's Sword with Scabbard. The scabbard paint is MINT as well as the grip. Please ... help us with the identification of the subject and what w

Default Sword eickhorn solingen

This is a 38-inch long (overall) SS-marked Officer's Sword with Scabbard. The scabbard paint is MINT as well as the grip.
    Please ... help us with the identification of the subject and what would be its price ... thank you..have label original eickhorn solingen....Sword eickhorn solingenSword eickhorn solingenSword eickhorn solingenSword eickhorn solingenSword eickhorn solingenSword eickhorn solingen

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Sword eickhorn solingen
    P
    Many

Default re: Sword eickhorn solingen

Hello and welcome to the forum!
    From the photos provided, it appears to be authentic. It may be marked SS, but it is actually a police officer's sword. It is also missing the screw that holds the throat to the scabbard. I would not call the scabbard paint mint as i see some missing near the tip as well as some surface rust. Also, the grip is not mint, the police crest has been de-nazified/ removed.
    Hope this helps,
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Thank you ... and you can tell me where and for how much to sell it?

You could sell it here in the classifieds but, better photos of the blade condition would be necessary. Some would also require that you take a photo of it with todays newspaper or a piece of paper with your screen name written on it to verify that you actually have this item in your possession. Many people steal photos off of the internet and attempt to sell something that they do not own. Price is dependant on condition of the whole sword. Now that you know what it is, you should be able to search and find out what similar items are selling for.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Yes, I'll do it ... I'm new here, and thank you so much for your help ... ...

Quote by kuchtiklibor View Post
    Yes, I'll do it ... I'm new here, and thank you so much for your help ... ...
    Yes, I realise that.
    Also, The prices that you see on most dealer's sites are not the same as what you will be able to get for this one, that is why they are still on dealer's sites.
    If you search for Militaria Dealers, you should be able to find some. I believe there is a SS sword for sale in the classifieds here right now. I believe there is also a thread somewhere here for trusted dealers. Use the search function.
    Ralph.
    P.S. You are most welcome.

I have a query, please.do you think that's going to sell for 440USD....IS IT REALLY PRICE?

Default Re: Sword eickhorn solingen

Hello Kuchtiklibor,,,as of this morning US time 7am,,when I logged on,, your sword is listed in the classifieds on hold,,,,so now your question as of 1 hour ago ,, you ask if this sword will sell? My question to you,,, do you already have a buyer for this sword...yes or no? I ask you so as i will make corrections on your ad and put it back up for sale. Please let me know as soon as possible,,,so you dont have to risk having your ad removed! Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Default Re: Sword eickhorn solingen

Ad has been re-listed....now to answer your question on price,, it would be up to the buyer,,,but someone eventually will want it.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill