Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 17 of 29 FirstFirst ... 7 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 27 ... LastLast

Swords, Sabres and Imperial during the Third Reich

Article about: Hi All, I have looked at some pretty comprehensive and very interesting collections on the forum but seen little or nothing on German swords. So I thought that I would try and redress the ba

Hi General, Sorry for my delayed response, I missed your message. Not quite an army just lots of bits of an army!! Thank you for your message Regards MR

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Swords, Sabres and Imperial during the Third Reich
    P
    Many

Just a quick message about a adage I saw recently on a old blade.
    I liked it and just wanted to share it;
    "No Me Satues Sin Razon,No Me Envaines Sin Honor",meaning: Do not draw me without reason, Do not sheath me without honor
    cheers
    |<ris
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

Hi, For anyone still interested in swords, a few more for you to view. I hope that you find them of interest and please feel free to pass comments and opinions. Healthy critisism is also welcome!!
    With best wishes Michael R

Swords, Sabres and Imperial during the Third ReichSwords, Sabres and Imperial during the Third ReichSwords, Sabres and Imperial during the Third ReichSwords, Sabres and Imperial during the Third ReichSwords, Sabres and Imperial during the Third ReichSwords, Sabres and Imperial during the Third ReichSwords, Sabres and Imperial during the Third ReichSwords, Sabres and Imperial during the Third ReichSwords, Sabres and Imperial during the Third ReichSwords, Sabres and Imperial during the Third Reich

Hi, Another five swords which may be of interest??
    Regards Michael R

Swords, Sabres and Imperial during the Third ReichSwords, Sabres and Imperial during the Third ReichSwords, Sabres and Imperial during the Third ReichSwords, Sabres and Imperial during the Third ReichSwords, Sabres and Imperial during the Third ReichSwords, Sabres and Imperial during the Third ReichSwords, Sabres and Imperial during the Third ReichSwords, Sabres and Imperial during the Third ReichSwords, Sabres and Imperial during the Third ReichSwords, Sabres and Imperial during the Third Reich

Any chance of making thise threat a "sticky" one??
    It just was of a great help to me !
    Thumbs up, Michael, for your work !
    cheers
    |<ris

cheers
    |<ris

I have no objections in pinning the thread..on one condition...that the current thread title be changed..for easier access of the internet search engines..that would lead the sword collector to this forum. Let me know your thoughts and I will make the necessary adjustments in the title bar. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Thanks Larry for considering it!
    I have no objection in the title being changed , but it ain't mine....!!! ;-)
    cheers
    |<ris

cheers
    |<ris

Third Reich Period Sabre Patterns...........any thoughts?
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

There is Weimar periode and WOI too ...!
    |<

cheers
    |<ris

Hi Stuka and Larry, Interesting conversation and no, I have no objections to either suggestion. Only one problem, what is a "sticky"? I have seen the word on the Forum but with regard to its meaning ??????????????.

Stuka, I am realy pleased that the thread has been of help to you and thank you for your comment. I also hope that it may have been of both interest and help to anyone else who has viewed it or indeed anyone who may use it in future.

Larry, Please feel free to do with the thread whatever is best for the forum as a whole. Will I still be able to add to it??

Cheers to to both and thank you!!! Regards Michael R

Page 17 of 29 FirstFirst ... 7 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 27 ... LastLast