Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 18 of 29 FirstFirst ... 8 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 28 ... LastLast

Swords, Sabres and Imperial during the Third Reich

Article about: Hi All, I have looked at some pretty comprehensive and very interesting collections on the forum but seen little or nothing on German swords. So I thought that I would try and redress the ba

PS Larry, As a matter of interest, with regard to your title suggestion, I would just remind you that there are more Imperial than TR swords and I also intend putting some more swords onto the thread rather than just sabres. Perhaps Swords and Sabres of the TR and Imperial Germany???. However, please feel free to do your own thing. Whatever that is I am happy!!!!
    Cheers again Michael R

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Swords, Sabres and Imperial during the Third Reich
    P
    Many

?

Just caught up with the thread, your collection of swords never ends! Fantastic collection of blades.

Hey Michael,
    "sticky"; means that the thread would stay at it's place on the top of the forum and not go down in the abyss when no messages are added.
    You will always be able to ad messages and because you started it you are also able to lock it so no one else can ad any comment.
    Thanks for your efforts!
    cheers
    |<ris
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

Quote by Michael Ryan View Post
    Hi Stuka and Larry, Interesting conversation and no, I have no objections to either suggestion. Only one problem, what is a "sticky"? I have seen the word on the Forum but with regard to its meaning ??????????????.

Stuka, I am realy pleased that the thread has been of help to you and thank you for your comment. I also hope that it may have been of both interest and help to anyone else who has viewed it or indeed anyone who may use it in future.

Larry, Please feel free to do with the thread whatever is best for the forum as a whole. Will I still be able to add to it??

Cheers to to both and thank you!!! Regards Michael R
    A sticky means it will always be on the opening page of the section in which it is pinned, so it can be easily found.

A great and informative thread well worthy of being made a sticky/pinned IMHO.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Quote by stuka f View Post
    Hey Michael,
    "sticky"; means that the thread would stay at it's place on the top of the forum and not go down in the abyss when no messages are added.
    You will always be able to ad messages and because you started it you are also able to lock it so no one else can ad any comment.
    Thanks for your efforts!
    cheers
    |<ris
    If a member locks a thread he cannot add to it or edit it, only moderators can do that, I know as I locked one of my threads thinking I could edit or add to it but could not.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Hi All, A few more swords for your perusal and comment etc.
    Regards Michael R

Swords, Sabres and Imperial during the Third ReichSwords, Sabres and Imperial during the Third ReichSwords, Sabres and Imperial during the Third ReichSwords, Sabres and Imperial during the Third ReichSwords, Sabres and Imperial during the Third ReichSwords, Sabres and Imperial during the Third ReichSwords, Sabres and Imperial during the Third ReichSwords, Sabres and Imperial during the Third ReichSwords, Sabres and Imperial during the Third ReichSwords, Sabres and Imperial during the Third ReichSwords, Sabres and Imperial during the Third ReichSwords, Sabres and Imperial during the Third Reich

Hi Jerry, Stuka and Patrick, Thank you for your joint advice and coments etc.
    Regards Michael R

Quote by Jerry B View Post
    If a member locks a thread he cannot add to it or edit it, only moderators can do that, I know as I locked one of my threads thinking I could edit or add to it but could not.
    I was working on a thread concerning Belgian medals (wich reminds me I should continue thise!!) and opened and locked it every time I needed to do so without a problem. Things might have changed since....
    cheers
    |<ris
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

Cheers Stuka!!

Hi Michael ... Your title sounds good and will make adjustments later but your thread is now pinned or sticky at the top of the forum. Great information! Maybe in the near future it would be beneficial to add a list of producers and patterns that were used by producer. The more details the more attractive the sword. Best Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Page 18 of 29 FirstFirst ... 8 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 28 ... LastLast