Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 21 of 29 FirstFirst ... 11 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... LastLast

Swords, Sabres and Imperial during the Third Reich

Article about: Hi All, I have looked at some pretty comprehensive and very interesting collections on the forum but seen little or nothing on German swords. So I thought that I would try and redress the ba

?

wow is all I can say .

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Swords, Sabres and Imperial during the Third Reich
    P
    Many

wow Michael,looks like i have completely missed this thread.
    That's magnificent collection of swords,congrats

Hi Horst, Thank you for your message and pictures. Once upon a time, I would not touch Bavarian swords, the I bought one. I now have several and realy like them. It is strange how your tastes change over the years. I realy do like yours and am gratefull to you for joining in the thread and showing it. Please feel free to add any other swords, Imperial, non German or TR, to the thread!! The more the better.
    With thanks, regards and best wishes Michael R

Thank you fellow enthusiasts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Cheers MR

?

Michael a few more for your thread
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Swords, Sabres and Imperial during the Third Reich   Swords, Sabres and Imperial during the Third Reich  

Swords, Sabres and Imperial during the Third Reich   Swords, Sabres and Imperial during the Third Reich  

Swords, Sabres and Imperial during the Third Reich   Swords, Sabres and Imperial during the Third Reich  

Swords, Sabres and Imperial during the Third Reich  

Hay Gary, You are cheeting, I've already given you a like, now you got two out of me!!! Yup, you should sell em!!!
    Cheers MR

?

Michael I thought you would like them . The NCO must have been a giant the sword is much bigger then the Officer swords. Gary

Yeh, Some of them there Germans are big lads!! Cheers MR NOW sell em!!

Hi All, I have not updated this thread for quite some time and it appears to be dead in the water so perhaps it is time to resurect it?? So, here we go with four odd swords to view. More later. Your comments, opinions and swords are all wealcome on this thread!! Cheers MR

Swords, Sabres and Imperial during the Third ReichSwords, Sabres and Imperial during the Third ReichSwords, Sabres and Imperial during the Third ReichSwords, Sabres and Imperial during the Third ReichSwords, Sabres and Imperial during the Third ReichSwords, Sabres and Imperial during the Third ReichSwords, Sabres and Imperial during the Third ReichSwords, Sabres and Imperial during the Third Reich

And another.

Swords, Sabres and Imperial during the Third ReichSwords, Sabres and Imperial during the Third Reich

Page 21 of 29 FirstFirst ... 11 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... LastLast