Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 22 of 29 FirstFirst ... 12 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... LastLast

Swords, Sabres and Imperial during the Third Reich

Article about: Hi All, I have looked at some pretty comprehensive and very interesting collections on the forum but seen little or nothing on German swords. So I thought that I would try and redress the ba

And some more. Thats it for now. Cheers MR

Swords, Sabres and Imperial during the Third ReichSwords, Sabres and Imperial during the Third ReichSwords, Sabres and Imperial during the Third ReichSwords, Sabres and Imperial during the Third ReichSwords, Sabres and Imperial during the Third ReichSwords, Sabres and Imperial during the Third Reich

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Swords, Sabres and Imperial during the Third Reich
    P
    Many

Some beauties there Mike, thanks for showing them

Hi Douglas, Thank you!!!!!
    Cheers Michael

Hi One and All, Four swords to view for those still interested in looking at German swords. Hope you find them of interest. This selection is just of variations but I should find some more interesting swords shortly. Cheers MR

Swords, Sabres and Imperial during the Third ReichSwords, Sabres and Imperial during the Third ReichSwords, Sabres and Imperial during the Third ReichSwords, Sabres and Imperial during the Third ReichSwords, Sabres and Imperial during the Third ReichSwords, Sabres and Imperial during the Third ReichSwords, Sabres and Imperial during the Third ReichSwords, Sabres and Imperial during the Third Reich

?

Looks great.

Items 51 and 54 are basically the same sword but by different manufacturers. The only real variation is in the size of the langets and the wire grip wraps. Item 59 is a standard Model 89 Infantry Officer sword by Clemen and Jung. Item 60 is a minor variation on the Standard 89 and manufactured by WKC. Probably a slightly higher quality with a shgreen grip wrap and devoid of Imperial Royal Cypher. There is no evidence of a cypher ergo it is as was when purchased. Additionally, it has a silver rather than a black scabbard. If there is a significance to the variations between 59 and 60, then I am not aware of what they are. Do you know??
    Cheers MR

By Gum Scout, You were quick off the mark this morning!!!! I hadn't even finished the description. Thank you for your comment.
    Regards Michael R

Reference only:

NY Shown

3 Done
    10/3/4/5 Done
    25/6/7/8 Done
    33/4/5 Done
    53/5/6/7 Done
    83/4 Done
    Last edited by Michael Ryan; 06-09-2014 at 02:11 PM.

Hi All, Time to try and kick start this thread once again so am showing 5 swords which I have not yet shown. Hope that they are of interess Cheers Michael R

Swords, Sabres and Imperial during the Third ReichSwords, Sabres and Imperial during the Third ReichSwords, Sabres and Imperial during the Third ReichSwords, Sabres and Imperial during the Third ReichSwords, Sabres and Imperial during the Third ReichSwords, Sabres and Imperial during the Third ReichSwords, Sabres and Imperial during the Third ReichSwords, Sabres and Imperial during the Third ReichSwords, Sabres and Imperial during the Third ReichSwords, Sabres and Imperial during the Third Reich

Hi, These are some of the plainer and more boring swords which I had missed out on the first few runs. But trust me, once I have caught up, they will get better. Honest!!
    Cheers Michael R

Swords, Sabres and Imperial during the Third ReichSwords, Sabres and Imperial during the Third ReichSwords, Sabres and Imperial during the Third ReichSwords, Sabres and Imperial during the Third ReichSwords, Sabres and Imperial during the Third ReichSwords, Sabres and Imperial during the Third ReichSwords, Sabres and Imperial during the Third ReichSwords, Sabres and Imperial during the Third ReichSwords, Sabres and Imperial during the Third ReichSwords, Sabres and Imperial during the Third ReichSwords, Sabres and Imperial during the Third ReichSwords, Sabres and Imperial during the Third ReichSwords, Sabres and Imperial during the Third ReichSwords, Sabres and Imperial during the Third Reich

Page 22 of 29 FirstFirst ... 12 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... LastLast