Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 9 of 29 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 19 ... LastLast

Swords, Sabres and Imperial during the Third Reich

Article about: Hi All, I have looked at some pretty comprehensive and very interesting collections on the forum but seen little or nothing on German swords. So I thought that I would try and redress the ba

?

Default Re: Anyone else like German swords??

Your welcome

now you know why my avatar's a Ring....

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Swords, Sabres and Imperial during the Third Reich
    P
    Many

?

Yeah I have to agree with Michael your English isn't too bad old man!!!!..lol.....

Hi All, Some plain bladed swords to view. Please let me know when I am boring you!!

Swords, Sabres and Imperial during the Third ReichSwords, Sabres and Imperial during the Third ReichSwords, Sabres and Imperial during the Third ReichSwords, Sabres and Imperial during the Third ReichSwords, Sabres and Imperial during the Third ReichSwords, Sabres and Imperial during the Third ReichSwords, Sabres and Imperial during the Third ReichSwords, Sabres and Imperial during the Third ReichSwords, Sabres and Imperial during the Third ReichSwords, Sabres and Imperial during the Third Reich

Hope you like them and that they are of interest
    Cheers Michael R

?

another load of excellent swords!

Thx for showing, i never get bored by blades

Cheers,
    Ger
    BTW you like daggers Michael?
    here's my latest:
    https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/sa-di...pitzer-314694/

Very nice thread, here is on I found today;
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Swords, Sabres and Imperial during the Third Reich   Swords, Sabres and Imperial during the Third Reich  

Swords, Sabres and Imperial during the Third Reich   Swords, Sabres and Imperial during the Third Reich  

Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

?

I have no blades in my collection anymore, but it is very interesting to see all of these wonderful pieces in your impressive collection.

Hi Stuka, Thank you for your message and photos. It looks like a nice early heavy brass hilt sword and I tried to enlarge the hilt detail to see the langets but the detail was not good enough. May I ask you to provide close up photos of either side of the hilt please? I find the hilt detail fastenating and would like to see the deails on your sword. Do you have any others in your collection?
    Cheers Michael R

Hi Trond, Thank you for your message and comments.
    Regards Michael R

Swords, Sabres and Imperial during the Third ReichSwords, Sabres and Imperial during the Third ReichSwords, Sabres and Imperial during the Third ReichSwords, Sabres and Imperial during the Third ReichSwords, Sabres and Imperial during the Third ReichSwords, Sabres and Imperial during the Third ReichSwords, Sabres and Imperial during the Third ReichSwords, Sabres and Imperial during the Third ReichSwords, Sabres and Imperial during the Third ReichSwords, Sabres and Imperial during the Third Reich

Hi All, A few more swords for those of you who are still interested. Let me know when you have had enough!!
    Cheers MR

Swords, Sabres and Imperial during the Third ReichSwords, Sabres and Imperial during the Third ReichSwords, Sabres and Imperial during the Third ReichSwords, Sabres and Imperial during the Third ReichSwords, Sabres and Imperial during the Third ReichSwords, Sabres and Imperial during the Third ReichSwords, Sabres and Imperial during the Third ReichSwords, Sabres and Imperial during the Third ReichSwords, Sabres and Imperial during the Third ReichSwords, Sabres and Imperial during the Third ReichAnd a few more!!

Page 9 of 29 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 19 ... LastLast