Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 11 of 29 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 21 ... LastLast

Swords, Sabres and Imperial during the Third Reich

Article about: Hi All, I have looked at some pretty comprehensive and very interesting collections on the forum but seen little or nothing on German swords. So I thought that I would try and redress the ba

Default Re: Anyone else like German swords??

Hi Scout, Thank you for your message and kind comments. I would love to sit in the middle of the room!! Problem is I can not find the middle, too much junk to climb over!! how about some photos of your swords, don't br shy!!
    With thanks, regards and best wishes Michael R

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Swords, Sabres and Imperial during the Third Reich
    P
    Many

Hi Stuka, We do have a lot in common. I too am married to a Martian!! She says that when I die she is going to order a skip for all my "Junk". I'll get her to let you know when it happens. Seriously, thank you for the photo. Even if I can not beg, borrow or steal all the "stuff" I see in other collections, I can at least lust after it so please feel free to send more!! I'll post a few more swords over the weekend. I like your cabinet but those swords at the back look a bit lonely. I know, send them over here to join their mates in my spare room. Now thats a good idea!! LOL Some hope!!!!!
    Cheers for now Michael R
    PS What else are you interested in??

Hey Michael,

not sure i will survive you!! I drive the bike like a mad man, some say!! ;-)
    I didn't show the pic's of your collection to my wife....so to us the swords are NOT (lol!!) that alone!! ;-)
    As a matter of fact i don't realy know how to insert the last one in to the cabinet....I think I'll just put it under the Victorian engineers coat! ;-)
    I am adding the pics of the two other swords hanging on the side;
    My field(s) of intrest is rather wide!! Telephones, buttons, clock's, toys, ...
    I was never after one specific item, what comes, comes! And they come!!;-)
    The only subject that I give more attention to is my Belgian Congo uniforms collection, not just military, also railway, navy and any other compagny's uniforms or parts of it!
    Btw , I have got two nice Belgian Congo army swords!!
    Also anything related to my home town; Antwerp, and in wear of a uniform is very much appreciated!
    A fire men's brass 19 th century helmet is high on my list, I know there is one in the UK somewhere, but i lost track of it....
    cheers
    |<ris
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Swords, Sabres and Imperial during the Third Reich   Swords, Sabres and Imperial during the Third Reich  

Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

Hi Stuka, Have you got a name?? It is not M Ryan by any chance is it? You sound just like me!!! I collect toys, have got buckets full of buttons, some telephones, one or two clocks but no Congo items Yet!! Thanks for the photos. The swords look a bit tired but hay ho, at least they are real!! What sort of buttons do you collect?
    I'll post you a couple of photos of different bits next week.
    Cheers for now Michael R

Swords, Sabres and Imperial during the Third ReichSwords, Sabres and Imperial during the Third ReichSwords, Sabres and Imperial during the Third ReichSwords, Sabres and Imperial during the Third ReichSwords, Sabres and Imperial during the Third ReichSwords, Sabres and Imperial during the Third ReichSwords, Sabres and Imperial during the Third ReichSwords, Sabres and Imperial during the Third ReichSwords, Sabres and Imperial during the Third ReichSwords, Sabres and Imperial during the Third ReichSwords, Sabres and Imperial during the Third ReichSwords, Sabres and Imperial during the Third ReichSwords, Sabres and Imperial during the Third ReichSwords, Sabres and Imperial during the Third ReichSwords, Sabres and Imperial during the Third ReichSwords, Sabres and Imperial during the Third ReichSwords, Sabres and Imperial during the Third ReichSwords, Sabres and Imperial during the Third ReichSwords, Sabres and Imperial during the Third ReichSwords, Sabres and Imperial during the Third Reich

A few mor swords for those who are still interested!! Cheers Michael R
    PS Number 38 is a German manufactured Eisenhaur sword for the Dutch Army Chheers again MR

Quote by Michael Ryan View Post

A few mor swords for those who are still interested!! Cheers Michael R
    PS Number 38 is a German manufactured Eisenhaur sword for the Dutch Army Chheers again MR
    Wandelsabel, they are called! Meaning "walking sword", I have got a similar made by a Dutch factory! I like them ever so much!
    Thanks for showing the other sword's, they are all very nice!

I collect all kind of buttons; civilian, military from aal over the world. But my mane collection is of course Belgian buttons!
    I have been lobying for quiet a long time to get a button sub forum here on our forum, but in vain.... (lol!!)
    There is a thread called "post your buttons of intrest here", you will find some of my buttons there.
    ps, I don't keep them in buckets!! ;-)
    cheers
    |<ris

cheers
    |<ris

Hi, Thanks for your message. If you want to send me your postal details, I'll send you some British buttons.
    Cheers MR

Hey Michael,
    thanks a lot , much appreciated!
    pm send!
    cheers
    |<ris

cheers
    |<ris

This is a Great thread gentlemen...thankyou very much..very informative and professional
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Hi again, A few more swords to view. I hope you are not pig sick of swords yet????

Cheers Michael R

Swords, Sabres and Imperial during the Third ReichSwords, Sabres and Imperial during the Third ReichSwords, Sabres and Imperial during the Third ReichSwords, Sabres and Imperial during the Third ReichSwords, Sabres and Imperial during the Third ReichSwords, Sabres and Imperial during the Third ReichSwords, Sabres and Imperial during the Third ReichSwords, Sabres and Imperial during the Third ReichSwords, Sabres and Imperial during the Third ReichSwords, Sabres and Imperial during the Third ReichSwords, Sabres and Imperial during the Third ReichSwords, Sabres and Imperial during the Third ReichSwords, Sabres and Imperial during the Third ReichSwords, Sabres and Imperial during the Third ReichSwords, Sabres and Imperial during the Third ReichSwords, Sabres and Imperial during the Third ReichSwords, Sabres and Imperial during the Third ReichSwords, Sabres and Imperial during the Third ReichSwords, Sabres and Imperial during the Third ReichSwords, Sabres and Imperial during the Third Reich

Page 11 of 29 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 21 ... LastLast